Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Aguy
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to feel the pain at the pump with my 04 Silverado (getting about 12-13 MPG avg) and out of curiosity started looking around for ways to save gas and found this. cheapp-gas.com :headscrat :dunno: Has anyone every seen this or tried it?

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
crazy

Seems pretty crazy. I guess I understand it . . . not sure if I'd do it, but it makes sense and seems somewhat reasonable.

·
Aguy
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i'm seriously thinking of trying it. I also read where you can put acetone in your gas to improve mileage. :dunno:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah, i'm seriously thinking of trying it. I also read where you can put acetone in your gas to improve mileage. :dunno:
i'm pretty sure that's true... but i may be wrong.

·
Registered
352 Posts
looks like a con to me... if its too good to be true then it is.. if this worked everybody would using it lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
especially when they put in so many testimonials lol

·
Aguy
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Thanks for direction to that thread. Please keep us updated on the saab. If it works, i'd really like to try it.
No probs, I'm gathering parts right now. I'll probably wait till summer is here before starting on the build as I have a lot on my plate work/family wise right now. I'll update that thread.

this is just weird to me because if you get water in the gas tank it can destroy your motor
Check the videos our in the HHO thread, it's not water in the gas tank or even water in the combustion chambers. It's electrolysis producing hydrogen/oxygen that goes into your air intake to increase combustion efficiency. It's still theoretical to me until I can experiment on it myself!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts