Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
that would be great for NOPI, but I would like to get two polls to hang it from. I don't think anyone is gonna want to cover their car at NOPI!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
if yall need some more banners tell me i got the hook up on stuff like that. leon where did oyu get your tent at. i need to getone for the car club we have like 30 guys and need some tents

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yes, we need to take up a collection so we can get the tents, juice , sodas, beer etc for nopi... I also need to know how many people r going to nopi , so we can make it as comfortable as possible for our members....anyone object to that???? yae or nae post it here ...

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
I will definately help out with the "entertainment & comfort" costs of NOPI. I have a lot of storage area on the south side, so if you need to keep something for NOPI let me know. Tents, drinks, snacks, etc. sound great, but I think we will need some rope or something to keep "others" out of our goodies. Oh yeah, everyone make sure to bring your ac intraverters!!!! They will be an asset at NOPI!
Later!
Lee

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Anyone who goes to shows or meets regularly should invest in a canopy like the Variflex Weekender 10'. That's what I use so a lot of you have seen it. It fits in the back seat or trunk (if not full of stereo gear). It sells for under $100 at all sorts of stores like Ames, Sports Authority etc.

It's also a real good idea to have a couple of those folding chairs to kick back in. Add a soft sided cooler for drinks and snacks and you're set to go.

For additional "comfort" a hot woman is also nice:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Anyone who goes to shows or meets regularly should invest in a canopy like the Variflex Weekender 10'. That's what I use so a lot of you have seen it. It fits in the back seat or trunk (if not full of stereo gear). I

For additional "comfort" a hot woman is also nice:D
I was thinking along the lines of a couple of these..very good.
And yes, a couple of hot chicks (or 10) would be nice...working on it ;)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
wTnLeGeNd said:
if yall need some more banners tell me i got the hook up on stuff like that. leon where did oyu get your tent at. i need to getone for the car club we have like 30 guys and need some tents
haven't gotten them yet, but we will need to soon. Also, give me the 41 on the banners, we will need about 2-3 of them

·
Registered
456 Posts
Cool !!!!well time is flying and it will not be long before nopi is her, so Ill start looking for the stff we need ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts