Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been confirmed that Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of TLC was killed in a head on collision in the British Honduras today. Lopes was riding in a car and according to early reports, was not wearing a seat belt. Prayers go out to her family.

One...

Fut

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
This is sad.....

?uestlove of the Roots says this :

i've had a few chances to talk with her and she was a good soul, contrary to what reports would lead you to think. last i talked to her (she came to okayplayer show in atl, she briefly spoke about her life change and living a healthy natural life in central america. i could actualy see a difference since the first time i met her (april 1996). we were to work with her on her solo record (pending the arista conflit would've cleared) on a joint called "the philadelphia experiment" (she was from illadelph (kelo taught her to rhyme in high school) and wanted us, eve, and beans to hook som **** up. she made me and kamal promise to watch the movie first before we made the beat, cause she wanted the video and music to reflect as such).

i never got to it.

one love.
rest in peace lisa.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
And according to the news I heard on the radio, the other 7 people in the car survived. Buckle up folks.:(

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
This is so sad another young artist lost, man.......I feel for the family and close friends Chili and T-Boz.

Don't take those seat belts for granted people they work...

Well here come's the Video's yall.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Leon Millette said:
Damn, not good at all. RIP, Lisa.

Guys got to be cxareful, please...I DO want to get to meet you all one day...be it NOPI or a meet in KS or LA...lets be careful!:mad: :(
Exactly, everyone nowadays isn't wearing their seat belt b/c others don't.....I look at it this way...When you don't wear your seatbelt, in a way, you are committing suicide...based on statistics, you are killing yourself by neglecting to put it on...So don't worry what people think, if the belt is uncomfortable to you, or other and wear it...

·
Registered
397 Posts
She will be missed.

Years back when I lived in MD, I worked security at the Merriweather Post Pavillion in Columbia. During that time I had the opportunity to meet this young lady. She was full spirited and even though TLC's tour had gone on for several months and exhaustion had set in, she felt this particular show was just as important as the very first show. That showed me that she was dedicated to what she loved. I will never forgot meeting her and I pray for her and her family. To loose someone is difficult, but to loose someone who has come in contact with your own life makes it ever more difficult. Her memory will live on forever.

·
Registered
733 Posts
R.I.P. Left Eye

It's really gonna be rough not seeing her no more with TLC..I really was digging her style and her creative energy. She really made that group into I'd say the best female group ever. I too saw her at Merriweather with some friends of mine. All I can say is "Gone Too Soon, But Never Forgotten"....... R.I.P. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just went to the dealer today and they replaced both front seatbelts because they were defective. [/B]
hi just wondering how did it cost i heard that acura repairs defective seatblets for free. anyway i think my seatbelts are defective but when i brake hard my seatbelts don't lock i'm not sure about the back on too but i know the front one i broken (i think) thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts