Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do a CAI, and so far the only one that I have found is the Legend specific Weapon-R dragon Intake with the addon CAI. Is this a good one for our cars? Any other suggestions? It looks like if I go this route everything will be like $264 after shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
I would think it would, but call Weapon-R at 650-877-8280 and talk to Nick or Leo to make sure. They'll tell you everything you need to know. Another alternative would be to buy the dragon intake and their new cold air box together for $300 + shipping (limited time only).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the Cold Ram Air going to give me better performance than the Cold Air Box? Or is the Cold Air box better? Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just called up Nick and ordered this whole package for $220 shipped. Not bad considering it was on sale for $262 shipped from that one place that Weapon-R has listed on their site. Damnit, I'm spending way to much money lately ;). Hmmm, maybe I should go by that Greddy Exhaust now :D.

I have the following coming in the mail :):
Koni Shocks
Eibach Springs
Ingalls 3572 Camber Kit
WR Intake
WR Ram Air Kit
WR Cold Air Shield
New Axle :p (not by choice)

Next thing on my list though actually is to fix some of the paint on my car. I'm not sure if I'm just going to repaint the whole thing or just parts yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts