Acura Legend Forum banner

Weapon R intakes on backorder....

951 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Obstruktion 
#1 ·
Dangit, the Weapon R "Dragon" Intake on importtoys.com is on backorder. :( does anyone know how long it usually takes them to stock back up? or does anyone know another site that sells them as cheap as they do? Thanks!

#6 ·
Guys, what should I do? I need some opinions. Should I wait and order the intake off of importtoys.com (cheaper price) or buy the expensive weapon r intake from importstudios.com (expensive price)? Please post a reply. Thanks.

#9 ·
KNLNGUS

I have had both the hyper intake and the dragon one from weapon-r.

They hyper one is good, but I think the dragon sounds much nicer. The reason I switched was because the hyper got stolen so I decided to go with the newer one.

In terms of performance, the dragon is nice and you will definitely notice the difference when you are pushing it (3000+ rpm), but the difference between these intakes is not much. I love the way it sounds, hard to describe, but sounds smooth and powerful.

The main reason I went with the dragon was because it was a newer product and has a MUCH more aggressive look to it than any other intake I have seen. Installation is easy too, and will fit nicely in a legend since you get the model specific for your car.

I think if you do go with the dragon one, you won't be disappointed. You'll love the way it looks and you'll definitely hear compliments about it and the way it sounds is sweet. The main thing is it's just a new look than the hyper which has been out for about 5 years, and if you are like me, that alone is enough reason to buy it! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.