Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
In one of the posts, Speeddemon (Aaron) said it doesn't work with Legends. I forgot why exactly, ask him.

·
Registered
231 Posts
according to speeddemon, it's not possible to fit the hose adapter/heat shield over the filter. apparently there's not enough room between the intake and the sidewall. i'd say wait around a little bit, we've got a couple of custom CAI's coming up here, so just wait for those to develop

G

·
There is no way for it work with our cars, because by the time that you put the shield on you are already to the end of the engine bay. Or even with out the shield it wouldn't work. If you wait around, there are some people that are getting CAI's made right now. Just see what happens. Plus the guys at weapon-R were jackasses and said that they would give me my money back if I paid for shipping and shipped it back to them. They only ended up giving me $50 instead of $70 and there is nothing that I can do about it :(.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
ge ta 3 in exaust hose for washing and drying machines and put it on there it worked great for me im just trying a better way to do it. The best intake in my opinions and i had the short ram, CAI, and tha ram air so i would recomend it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got the Weapon R intake with the 4" dryer hose running from the filter to the fender and it works great.

·
Registered
507 Posts
how much you people pay for the cold air intake? I found one at racesearch.com for $153.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I paid $160 for the complete kit

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the complete kit from a local motorsports place. It was a brand new kit, the ones that weapon-r made before this one would not fit on G2 legends. Also my car doesnt have TCS which was apparently one reason it would fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.