Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i've got this really weird thing happening with my fuel gauge. it's the stock gauge that's within the cluster.

Now, whenever i turn right, the fuel goes down. However, when i turn left, it goes up.:confused:

anyone else have this problem, is it normal for Legends? I need to know, this is driving me crazy. I've even gone so far as to avoid right turns.

HELP!

·
Registered
460 Posts
well i might have experienced something like that...but i notice that my fuel light comes on when the needle is about at 1/4...then it will disappear. then when the needle is on the Empty line, the light won't come on....only until it's almost out of gas.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Normal for me.... 93 coupe. I make the same right turn everytime after work and my guage goes down. When I straighten out it comes back to normal. The same goes for in the way to work..... left turn and I have more gas. Dont worry about those small things on this car because they will break the bank guaranteed.:)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Fuel sloshing in the tank. My gas guage will vary as much as +- 1/4 tank from resting on level ground when in a turn or banked or different grades of road. Knowing your average miles per tank will give you piece of mind when the guage dips in these situations.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
same thing going on when i make my 65mph onramp turns onto the highway:cool:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Eye Candy said:

Same thing, BIG TANK, NO GAS keeping the float up.
heh heh......yeeeeeeah baby!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.