Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread reserved to let the new members come in and introduce themselves in another way, aside from their cars.

This forum was started many many years ago, before I knew what a Legend was. The owner was Mrs. Whalen, and she loved this forum and the Legend so much. After her unfortunate passing, her son Matt took over ownership, and thanks to both Matt and his mom, we have this forum to talk and share about the car that is the Acura Legend. That is just a brief background on the founders of the forum.

The forum is currently owned by Auto Guide, who owns a string of automotive forums, and now in charge of Acura-Legend.com has kept the current forum up and running on a reliable server. So you have to thank the past and present for how the forum is currently.

Now a little about each of you, in hopes you find the Legend family as welcoming as I did. I'll start.

I have owned my Legend since 2003, and before that was owned bby my father since it was new 1993.

I live in Tampa, FL, and am currently a student working part time.

I'm 22.

So there is a platform for the new guys to jump into the lounge, get their feet wet, and introduce themselves in a lounge type way.

·
Admin Emeritus
582 Posts
Thanks, Matt. :wavey:

Let me be among the first to welcome you to the Lounge. Feel free to post your ideas, issues, or even greetings here.

The only thing we at Acura-Legend.com ask of you is that you treat others like adults, act like an adult yourself, and use courtesy and good taste in your posting.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got my 3rd legend, my name is sid and this is a beautiful thing you have going here.i'll post pics of my new baby when i take some.It's a 93 type 2 coupe.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
welcome to all you new members. this site is laid back and we dont have room or time for dramma or ethugs. but with that said welcome to our family. im here almost evey day and if you need help let us know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
DIGGIN the forum!!! Just signed up but has been useful in the past. Really help out when i when fuel relay went out. Love the site and Love them Legends

1 - 14 of 14 Posts