Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 LS sedan with a few mods but will be working on many more for spring of 2002. I just wanna welcome everyone and I must say, I feel so much at home. I missed the old forums so much that i almost stopped going to the other one but this here is it, this is home.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also wanna welcome everyone, I am a former Legend owner...and still love the Legend very much. It's just a cl***ic car!!!

I used to have a 91 Legend L sedan. a couple of mods...sold it to my neighbor. I will tell him about this site as soon as I get a chance to talk to him and have him post a couple of recent pics of it. I had the tenzo intake, H&R Springs, Koni Shocks, Powerslot cross-drilled rotors. RF subs and amps, Alpine Double din HU and Polk speakers. and alot of other stuff I can't remember.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jon, I hope this forums takes off also and hopefully it'll be a new beginning for the Legend community.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
Hey guys. You know the wierd thing, who on these forums has a birthdate after 1989? That would make a person what? 12-13? :)

·
2,879 Posts
hey you never know...........

ChrisK said:
Hey guys. You know the wierd thing, who on these forums has a birthdate after 1989? That would make a person what? 12-13? :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
only time anyones going to click that is when someone mistakens this for an acura integra forum

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That question had me for a second when i first looked at it like why would someone born after 1989 be here.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
we've gotta get some more Miami people up in here, lol

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Representing the South!

Nashville checkin' in, ya'll. GAWD DAMN THIS IS GREAT!!! This new look is making me moist---;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts