Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a ticket last night for driving past my cerfew (intermediate license..havent got my full license yet because of suspension)....the bad part is that i had my license supended last year because i had 3 tickets within a year...so they suspended my license for 3 months...i just got it back in january...im not supose to have another ticket within a year....i dont know what will happen after this ticket ... anyone know what my best option would be ??....i dont think i can afford a lawyer :( this sucks

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
92 sedan POS said:
i got a ticket last night for driving past my cerfew (intermediate license..havent got my full license yet because of suspension)....the bad part is that i had my license supended last year because i had 3 tickets within a year...so they suspended my license for 3 months...i just got it back in january...im not supose to have another ticket within a year....i dont know what will happen after this ticket ... anyone know what my best option would be ??....i dont think i can afford a lawyer :( this sucks
"... if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed for you by the court..."

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
92 sedan POS said:
i wanst speeding.....i was just in the area where there were a fight....and cops were there so i guess they pulled me over because of we look suspicious...i had 4 people in my car
My apologies .

Oh well. :(

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
92 sedan POS said:
Well, you're kinda in the same situation I was in last year.
I got 3 tickets in the year before and got suspended for 1 month, and restricted license for 6 month (no driving after 11pm). Then I caught driving after 11pm for a blown headlight bulb. Got suspended again for 3month. Then got caught again driving during the 3 month for tinted windows. Got an extra 3 month added on my suspension, and another year of restriction. I finally get off restrictions in July this year.

Moral of the story, don't drive while suspended or don't drive past your restrictions. You will be caught! Also I don't about laws in other states, but here in Michigan. Violation of restriction or suspension is an automatic disdemeaner. I've got 2 already.

First thing, did the cop write you up for violating restrictions? If he did, then you're pretty much screwed. Unless you or a lawyer can prove he pulled you over unlawfully. You're probably going to get another suspension or restriction. See if you can get a lawyer to reduce the charges too, but not likely.

·
Registered
655 Posts
go talk to the Distirict Atorney

Its not a moving violation so that helps. Dress appropriately, use "Sir" alot , If you have good grades bring report card . Act like a born again Christian and say how you've seen the light now and so on, j/k, but you get the point.They are more forgiving when election season is near wink....wink..ask if you can do somekind of community service to forego the consequences, He will see you as sincerely remorseful and you prob won't even have to do it, but if you do u still win cause u will still be driving. That one is almost surefire cause it will catch him by surprise. And try to get an appointment early on so it doesn't conflict with his golf trip. Good luck man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.