·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Ah yes, low ballin' time lol.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I forget how much all the gaskets I'd need would be, but it's an 11.1 hour job. Typical dealer rate is $90/hour. So, in theory, I'd be saving $999.00

·
Holla at Ya Boy
1,448 Posts
That's a picture of MarcD's primo 6sp Blk/Tan coupe in the driveway of the previous owners house before he purchased the car. That's probably a scam or the seller not properly representing the car that's actually for sale.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Or being too lazy to post his own pics. He did say to contact him for the real pictures.

But thank you. I will keep that in mind.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
That's a picture of MarcD's primo 6sp Blk/Blk coupe in the driveway of the previous owners house before he purchased the car. That's probably a scam or the seller not properly representing the car that's actually for sale.
The funny thing is, as soon as I saw the picture I was like that's MarcD's car.. :wtf:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The funny thing is, as soon as I saw the picture I was like that's MarcD's car.. :wtf:
That is too funny. Tyson emailed me the ad and at first glance I did not really notice- I just thought that it sounded like a pretty good find. Then I looked again and thought that picture looks familiar :giggle:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts