Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F*^%%$g neighbors just tried to break in to my g1, I caught them running away. they didn't do any damage thank god, looks like my alarms are paying for themselves this week. the real kicker our "security guard" is on the other side of the complex with a thumb up his ass, apparently did not hear my loud alarm siren (mind you my complex is at most 3 acres and the alarm sound travels far). security guard wigum didn't arrive till the police arrived 10 minutes later. now i just have to figure out which apartment these kiddies live in (the oldest about 16 years old.) stupid little gangster wannabe punks!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Beating of de Arsh? I would want to do more than find out where they live....I haven't had anyone try that shit with me, then again at my school we have the police officers sitting in their cars the entire school day watching the parking-lot. Hope you find who they are and treat them to a nice vacation. :D

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the g1 would be the third that i know of that they would have broken into, guess they weren't expecting a working alarm. i going to go to the manager tomorrow and let her know about her retarded security and help them narrow down who it is (the manager is my friends wife) then a nice old fashioned eviction. wouldn't be the first that I've helped to evict.

edit these guys are so stupid they knew i had an alarm! i made sure to play around with it so the dumbfecks in the complex would know that my shit was armed. yet they still tried to break in. no faceplate no sat radio clean interior locked glovebox. they were just messing with it to mess with it, boy were they surprised when i came out, oops pager system :lol:

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Glad nothing too bad happened! And yea kick their sorry asses out of the complex, any cameras in the parking lot?

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Shit I'm a sitting duck here at my work. Some guy is going around the area breaking peoples window and steal whatever is available. This month, it was about 15-16 cars that he broke into. And some of the cars were broken into 2 or 3 times. I need to talk to my boss about putting a security alarm.

I hope you catch those bastards and when you do, make them eat the curb.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shit I'm a sitting duck here at my work. Some guy is going around the area breaking peoples window and steal whatever is available. This month, it was about 15-16 cars that he broke into. And some of the cars were broken into 2 or 3 times. I need to talk to my boss about putting a security alarm.

I hope you catch those bastards and when you do, make them eat the curb.
lol i know what your going through man, some ass hole is breaking into cars and stealing them at my work too. on monday they tried breaking into my accord, nowheres safe:(

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
you should leave ur doors unlocked and a nice piece of bait like a laptop laying around. lay down in your car with a baseball bat and play the waiting game.

·
Registered
834 Posts
you should leave ur doors unlocked and a nice piece of bait like a laptop laying around. lay down in your car with a baseball bat and play the waiting game.
Unless they have a gun, you should be alright..

Doesnt your G1 have the factory alarm, I know mine was almost broken into he pulled on the door handle with the door unlocked and the horns went off.

One of the horns went of at the wrong interval so my car sounded like a goose getting raped...lol

·
Registered
10,186 Posts

Doesnt your G1 have the factory alarm, I know mine was almost broken into he pulled on the door handle with the door unlocked and the horns went off.

One of the horns went of at the wrong interval so my car sounded like a goose getting raped
...lol
i dont wanna know how you know what a goose getting raped sounds like

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

One of the horns went of at the wrong interval so my car sounded like a goose getting raped...lol
my g1 is equipped with a viper 5002 2 way pager system, that is also quite the simile you stated there:rofl:

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG quote of the day right there hahahahaha................

Yeah Mark glad to hear that you know who it is....boot their sorry asses out...and then film the eviction from afar and post it on YouTube titled "Apartment Complex Thieves Get Owned"

·
what!
4,566 Posts
get some armor plating or just get an armored car.

Or get a couple of these GaragePro PARALYZING 140db SIRENS.
  • Screaming 140 dB blast can be heard almost a mile away under the right conditions
  • Powerful enough to force any thief or vandal away from your vehicle
  • Siren mounts easily in engine compartment with bracket included

This alarm makes your existing alarm system better. It's super-loud wail can't be missed or ignored. 4-1/8" long x 4-1/2" high overall, 4-1/2" diameter bell. Note: It is so loud, we recommend using ear protection when testing or installing. Horn Button Kit not included. Order Below.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
get some armor plating or just get an armored car.

Or get a couple of these GaragePro PARALYZING 140db SIRENS.
  • Screaming 140 dB blast can be heard almost a mile away under the right conditions
  • Powerful enough to force any thief or vandal away from your vehicle
  • Siren mounts easily in engine compartment with bracket included

This alarm makes your existing alarm system better. It's super-loud wail can't be missed or ignored. 4-1/8" long x 4-1/2" high overall, 4-1/2" diameter bell. Note: It is so loud, we recommend using ear protection when testing or installing. Horn Button Kit not included. Order Below.

I am still debating whether or not to put one of these 'pain generators' in my cars. 140dB and above is the range of noise that can cause physical pain in a human being and permanent hearing damage (feck those thieving feckers). The problem I wanted to avoid is animals, especially dogs <300 yards away WILL suffer permanent hearing damage if not go completely deaf. I have a dog, as do my neighbors and since I park in different places for work depending on which project I'm working on I can't control if someone's pet is going to be nearby. Perhaps if its installed behind the sheet metal of my car it would do less damage to their sensitive ears. :dunno:

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
my g1 is equipped with a viper 5002 2 way pager system, that is also quite the simile you stated there:rofl:
i know we all love our very rare legends and all, and I'm not trying to flame or be mean, just tryin to understand why you got an alarm on your car that is literally worth as much as your car?

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
i know we all love our very rare legends and all, and I'm not trying to flame or be mean, just tryin to understand why you got an alarm on your car that is literally worth as much as your car?
Because, for me, the value of my car far exceeds just its monetary worth and thus it is worth protecting.

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
damn... This centimental guy sure is a firestarter. First he gets Alex banned for a day and then he toys around with a G1 guy...He hasnt even been here a month. Is that you Lou????

Anyways...
Thats cool that you got an alarm. At least the bastards wont come back for a while. Just find out where they live and get them evicted. Pin them with all 3 break ins

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my legend is not worth $300, which is what i paid for my alarm. i won't flame you for your lack of knowledge, I think it speaks volumes about yourself. think before you speak or type.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts