Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha...actually I'm just going to be on a little less this whole week...

I work at a school and they are on spring break...but since I am contracted, I DONT get spring break off with them...I still gotta work :mad:

So I have to go sit in an office and twiddle my thumbs for about 6 hours, then plan to spend 2 hours "out in the field" with colleagues. :D

Worst part? The office I'm going to has A-L.com BLOCKED!!!! :eek:wned:

So yeah I'll be a little less active this week (with the exception of maybe Thursday) but that doesnt mean the trolls can run ramped!! :lol:

See ya later guys....but hey you might still be able to catch me on Maxima.org, Lost-TV forums, or Bobistheoilguy.com :bigok:

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,432 Posts
try icanenter.info or thro.info and use the proxies there to get on.. I am at school right now and using that and it works GREAT!

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Irresponsible post title I say...inciting unnecessary feelings of loss and alarm in the community! Enjoy your week's retreat man!! :giggle:

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol I'd hardly call it a retreat...more of a test of one's sanity :lol:

And dude I am going to a County Office working on county-owned equipment...proxies are TOTALLY out of the question :(

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Aw man.... I got websence here at work and I found a way to tackle that.... lol

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Lol damn busy man I see lol. Get a phone that you can get online. That way you don't get all bored at work. Good luck homie.

·
-------------------------
1,973 Posts
Haha I was about to say its a little early for April Fools... As others have suggested you can connect through a proxy or If you want I can set up an anonymizer that will let you get to this site. Plenty of ways around those pesky web filters!

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Meh I wouldn't mess with county for a week's hiatus. You could get away with it theoretically or you could get in a whole bunch of tish for it. Time to get a iPhone or Curve!!

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I think I'll live...hahahaha...

Thursday I'll be at an office in which I am admin on the network....over there anything goes :D

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Ahh, you'll live Gabe... just lay low for now and we'll see you next week :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts