Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as many of you know, these interior pieces came from whats77inaname's manual coupe so we had to quite a bit of cutting to make this work... thanks dad :bowdown: anyway, here's a couple of shots of the finished product. we will post up when we install the rest of the pieces. aren't really down for taking the door panels off if we don't have to.

what do you guys think?

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
the console def looks like high quality...very nice! can we get a picture from further back? I'd like to see the CF up against the climate control

looking great though...I think black floor mats might look good too

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the console def looks like high quality...very nice! can we get a picture from further back? I'd like to see the CF up against the climate control

looking great though...I think black floor mats might look good too
yeah, i can do that when we get it installed :hide: i'm having to convince dad to put it on. he doesn't really like it, being that it wouldn't match the other vent covers, but i'll get him to budge. just might take a second.

as for the floormats. that would be awesome. especially some custom ones that read "VADER" in the LEGEND font.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
yeah, i can do that when we get it installed :hide: i'm having to convince dad to put it on. he doesn't really like it, being that it wouldn't match the other vent covers, but i'll get him to budge. just might take a second.

as for the floormats. that would be awesome. especially some custom ones that read "VADER" in the LEGEND font.
:werd: custom black mats that say "Vader" and some tasteful black accents in the cabin (*cough* speaker grills *cough) and that interior is going to be as mean as the ext. I have to say that SR might have a point about the CF climate control/center vent bezel not matching the outer vents. But I can't say for sure till you do a test fit and check it out first because it might look good as a centerpiece right above that console. Clean install as always guys!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well, my head is building up pressure as I type this. I WANTED THAT SOOO BAD!!!! I noticed that thread in the marketplace just after you called dibs.

Super Vad Ass, at least it's in good hands.

I still think it would look better on a black Int. Haa.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:werd: custom black mats that say "Vader" and some tasteful black accents in the cabin (*cough* speaker grills *cough) and that interior is going to be as mean as the ext. I have to say that SR might have a point about the CF climate control/center vent bezel not matching the outer vents. But I can't say for sure till you do a test fit and check it out first because it might look good as a centerpiece right above that console. Clean install as always guys!!
i know what you mean. i had the black bose covers on the white coupe and i loved them.

that was the same point i was trying to make to him. i mean if the bezel only went around the vents, i would say no way too, but it goes around the climate control too and i think it's a must to complete the look, but we'll see i suppose.

·
The Great White North
813 Posts
Look at the door jambs... it is

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Ok I changed my mind I want it now when can you ship it :( j/k kinda (I really do want it) looks great!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
If I recall it was a good penny and he took a little loss on it

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well damn, for some reason I though the Black Coupe had a black interior. I'd like to replace my previous comment with "You need a black interior"
nope....

a. this interior is MINT (looks like no one has ever sat in it).
b. black interior swaps are a pain in the ass.
c. finding every trim part would take forever.

so unless anyone has a complete black interior for me, i'll stay where i'm out. besides, Vader wasn't a black dude under all that metal... he was freakin Anakin Skywalker. :hide:

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
Wait josh, your telling me you dont want to take off 2 door panels? They arent that bad maybe 15 minutes per panel? :p Looking good though.

I dont think a black interior would be too hard, just a little expensive (that is if your doing it the way im going with it.)

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
im soo not a CF fan, but wow....looks wayyy better than the OEM wood

1 - 20 of 40 Posts