Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to this swamp thing(no pun intended) today...Took some pics. Its a state park/swamp in Southern Georgia called "Grand Bay" Its cool, it has this wooden walkway that literally goes through the swamp. I kinda just took some time out, went out there and walked around snapping pictures of whatever wildlife I could find and then I sat down and read for a while, listening to the nature surrounding me, it was relaxing...I actually saw a 4 foot gator last time I was there..It was weird, I was with several of my friends and I was like "I wonder if we'll see an alligator out here" and like 2 seconds after I said that my friend(who was walking ahead of me) said "there is one" and there was one right down from the wooden walkway...That was so weird that it was there right when I made that statement....

At the end of the walkway there is a 6 story tower you walk up to get a beautiful view...It was great...Just thought I'd share these pics and my day with you...

Here is the link to my album if you wanna see bigger pics... http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291779151&idx=1

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two more...

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
where's the 4x4 Legend at!?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts