Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just want to be the first to congratulate brent (49er dj) on putting together a *very* successful meet in san francisco today. we had 28 legends there! we had a good time, and it was great to put faces / names / cars together. i don't have a fast (or even decent) internet connection here, so i won't be able to post any pictures. i am sure a bunch will be posted here soon though. anybody who didn't show up missed out : )

wally

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes! Indeed it was!

By far this was the largest turnout for a Legend meet in my 10 years of owning the Legend. I was impressed not only with the turnout but the the individuality of each owner's Legend. Lotz of good peeps and the food wasn't bad either........after all it was Hard Rock not Ruth Chris 8 ).

To everyone who attended, it was nice to meet all of you and yes GREAT job in get everything together Brent- much props. Til the next one.........late.

Sherm

·
was "Hayoyo"
53 Posts
Something to remember: A tribute to Brent

Date: 2/21/2004
Time: Around 11am
Place: SBC Park
Description: Cops chatting with the suspected leader Brent (a.k.a 49ER DJ) of the group known as the Legend of Pretty-Fast-Pretty-Furious. We will never know what the conversation was but here's a snapshot to remember the meet.

:D Snapshot of our favorite leader :D
(could it be: So, you want a piece of me!?)

:bowdown: Great Job Brent!!! :bowdown:

~ Nick

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Congrats to 49er and all who made it happen.

One...

Fut :2cool:

·
Registered
953 Posts
The meet was one of the best I've been to for sure. Thanks to everyone who came out today... I wish I could have gotten a chance to talk to more people but that's how it goes. Hopefully we can get everyone to drive to the next Meet and try to beat the numbers we had today. I uploaded these and resized them in about five minutes so i'm sorry for the ones I left out. I'm sure more people will post pics.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Meet was great, for all you flakers, you guys missed out!! Outof my 4 years of owning a legend, best meet ever!! Post pix when i get home, to lazy right now :) --=Keith

·
Registered
627 Posts
It was a great turnout! Thanks to everyone who came to make it what it was. I got quite a bit of good footage that should make a good video. Time to test out my video editing skills.

Sorry I couldnt make the food, I wish I could but I was running on two hours of sleep

Oh and cant forget, thank you Brent

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
absolute thing of beauty...toobad i dont live on the west coast..that was a gorgeous site...great thing.

I cant believ Dennis showed up. thats hot...i remember when his GS dropped outta the sky on the forum...just outta no where if. i still want to see it up close.

who's blue sedan is that...i like the naked carbon fibre on that color...looks great.

who's car is this...i dont recognize it...looks nice though.

in love with your wheels...

Wheels are SILLY nice..what are they? i am loving the lip on them

all the Legends there are drop dead gorgeous...i think i see g2girl in that full group pic and i thoughti saw her car...but ounno.

GREAT thing it is.

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
who's black legend has those GAY tinted headlight covers? :p HAHA!!! j/k pat. lolol install those konis yet? shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ;)

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
WHOLLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so many sick looking Legends there, way to go 49 ner:) WOW that is a very sick site.. I have never seen so many nice Legends in my life... MAD props to this meet and the planner:)

Jason

·
Registered
300 Posts
was this guy

just in oakland later tonight around 8pm on Macarthur?

I think I just saw you. Saw a similar Legend who then pulled behind me then around me... Just curious.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I Want To Thank Everyone

I want to thank everyone that came to the First Annual West Coast Meet I hope that I put together a meet that everyone can talk about and also one that everyone must compare to. We didnt get to do a few things that I had on the list due to a few clouds, but over all the weather was great for the meet.

I will be building a website for the meet, so please get a hold of me to send me your copies and I will host them on the website for this meet. Please send any copies to my EMAIL

I hope that this will just get bigger and prove to the people that didnt come that YES we do know how to have a great meet and get people from all over.

Thank You Everyone!

I want to thank my boy Zube25 for posting my engine right below. For those that thought this was a photo shop picture. I had him take some close ups to show you that YES its real.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts