Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy that wanted me to fix his legend(bent valves, rear head) came over today, I guess he didn't want to put the money into the car so he sold me an 88 legend coupe from arizona, clean body, sat for a while, only 148,000 miles. He only wanted $250 for it, well after I got up and cleaned my shorts I promptly gave him the money. That means the 4 dr will be a full time race car. I plan on gutting it and putting in a full cage, and anything else to make it fast. I am going to aim for the low 10's or even lower. Pics will be comming soon to a cardomain sight near you!! automatic, the coupe is automatic!

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my car stock with no NOS does 15.4 on regular tires and gas, no change to timing or any other tricks. Yes it will be alot of work but somebody has to put a legend out there!!

· Registered
779 Posts
john bigonion said:
A guy that wanted me to fix his legend(bent valves, rear head) came over today, I guess he didn't want to put the money into the car so he sold me an 88 legend coupe from arizona, clean body, sat for a while, only 148,000 miles. He only wanted $250 for it, well after I got up and cleaned my shorts I promptly gave him the money. That means the 4 dr will be a full time race car. I plan on gutting it and putting in a full cage, and anything else to make it fast. I am going to aim for the low 10's or even lower. Pics will be comming soon to a cardomain sight near you!! automatic, the coupe is automatic!
why not swap all the goodies from the sedan to the coupe youll get to the low 10s ALOT faster

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just so all of you guys know what I'm like, when someone tells me it can't be done, I will try 10 harder to prove them wrong!, How hard are you willing to work to achieve your goal?

· Registered
779 Posts
john bigonion said:
Just so all of you guys know what I'm like, when someone tells me it can't be done, I will try 10 harder to prove them wrong!, How hard are you willing to work to achieve your goal?
im not trying to prove u wrong im say swap the manual trans, nos, etc to the coupe and youd one fast ass car

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can make a auto trans shift faster than a manual, and handle the same power and be just hs reliable. Any questions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.