1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 Acura Integra LEGEND|Research 1991 Acura
Acura : Integra Item number: 120251070733

(¯`•.¸(¯`'•.¸HELLO¸.•'´¯).•'´¯)

UP FOR AUCTION BEAUTUFUL 1991 ACURA LEGEND CUPE REBUILLED TITLE ITS 2 OR 3 OWNERS CAR CAME FROM CALIFORNIA 6/D CD CHANGER. STILL GOING GREAT ENGINE TRANSMISSION IN GOOD CONDITION INTRIAR ARE GOOD EXSEPT FRONT DRIVER N PASSENGER SEATS LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND SOME CLEAR COTE FADDING ON TOP OF THE CAR SEE PICTURES TIERS ARE NOT VERY GOOD IT NEED SET OF TIRES ANTANA MOTOR WORKS BUT DOSE NOT GO UP OR DOWN CRACK IN THE WINDSHELD RPM GAGE DONT WORK AIRBAG LIGHT IS ON AS WELL AS THE ABS MILES ARE NOT ACUAL THINGS THAT YOU NEET TO KNOW BEFOR BUYING OR BIDDING CAR ARE FOR SALE LOCALY I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLER ANY TIME THANX AND GOOD LUCK¸.•'´¯).•'´¯)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,591 Posts
1991 Acura Integra LEGEND|Research 1991 Acura
Acura : Integra Item number: 120251070733

(¯`•.¸(¯`'•.¸HELLO¸.•'´¯).•'´¯)

UP FOR AUCTION BEAUTUFUL 1991 ACURA LEGEND CUPE REBUILLED TITLE ITS 2 OR 3 (how don't you know, its on the title) OWNERS CAR CAME FROM CALIFORNIA 6/D CD CHANGER. STILL GOING GREAT ENGINE TRANSMISSION IN GOOD CONDITION INTRIAR ARE GOOD EXSEPT FRONT DRIVER N PASSENGER SEATS LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND SOME CLEAR COTE FADDING ON TOP OF THE CAR SEE PICTURES TIERS ARE NOT VERY GOOD IT NEED SET OF TIRES ANTANA MOTOR WORKS BUT DOSE NOT GO UP OR DOWN CRACK IN THE WINDSHELD RPM GAGE DONT WORK AIRBAG LIGHT IS ON AS WELL AS THE ABS MILES ARE NOT ACUAL THINGS THAT YOU NEET TO KNOW BEFOR BUYING OR BIDDING CAR ARE FOR SALE LOCALY I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLER ANY TIME THANX AND GOOD LUCK¸.•'´¯).•'´¯)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you missed some....my fixes are in bold. either english isn't the sellers primary language, which could be, or he is more fluent in the internet-english, aka engrish.

oh, wanted to mention....your new avatar...HOT.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you missed some....my fixes are in bold. either english isn't the sellers primary language, which could be, or he is more fluent in the internet-english, aka engrish.

oh, wanted to mention....your new avatar...HOT.
Yeah, I was laughing so hard trying to highlight what I did see, it doen't suprise me that I missed some!

And, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.