Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
They look like a more classy version of the GS rims. They must be Dronells. What sizes are you considering? 18s or 19s...

·
Registered
595 Posts
They look spendy but sweet as hell. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Those look aiight. They remind me of the Benz rims

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
19 x 8 is about as big as you can go on the legends. They are expensive though. How about the offset? I know Dronells even have +51 offsets on some of their wheels, which is the right fitment for the legend. I don't know the offset for that model though...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had asked Alexander H and he recommended going with a +50 offset. I'm trying to decide on which rim I should go with. I just spotted this one on superbuytires. I'm really interested in Lowenhart LD-1's, but I'm not trying to spend almost 5 g's for rims and tires. I found a replica of them from diablo racing, but not to fond of getting imitations. So pretty much stuck at this time...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
The rims look alright, but seem heavy as hell. Coupe is a more sporty legend. Lighter, silver rims seem to fit better to me. Plus, they do look close to GS rims. If you are going to drop a few grand on aftermarket rims then a style completely different from Acura rims would be good as it will set you apart more.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Those are some sweet wheels I see why you paused on them, they would look very nice on your car, why because the GS wheels look nice on our cars, the two of them are the same style, those are just jazzier. You mentioned you like the LD1's too, yes you'll spend some money for those. I too like the LD1's but I refuse to spend that kind of money on wheels and so I have the Katana Spazio's, yes replicas, side by side they look identical. I've smacked pot holes and all and no problems, replicas are fine by me as long as they stand up to pot holes, and are built right. I refuse I repeat I refuse to spend the same amount of money on wheels as I would buying a 91' L coupe, I'd rather have another Legend. Otherwise get some GS wheels and call it the day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts