Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
On my porch drinking my coffee enjoying the sunshine...waiting for my buddy to come over so we can tinker on the boat, and pasing te time on a-l.com of course! He's bringing the beer...so he'd better not no-show :giggle:

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
I'm sitting at my table having my coffee just passing some time before I leave to pick up some stuff the the stealership and go to my eye appointment. I wish it was sunny here Samblaze, I want to get the boat out on the water!

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
I'm sitting at my table having my coffee just passing some time before I leave to pick up some stuff the the stealership and go to my eye appointment. I wish it was sunny here Samblaze, I want to get the boat out on the water!
Me too! But the water is still pretty cold. So I'm putting on a new prop, fish finder and waxing the hull today. Also I need to talk to grumpysteelman about tuning Volvo motors (my boat has a Volvo Penta engine) cuz I want a little more power to go with the new prop:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I'm about to take my early afternoon nap patiently waiting for the call to go pick up my Legend

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Waiting to pick up my fing car!! It's been at a acura mechanics house for a week. New drive axle, new radiator, new brake booster. I miss my car :(

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Just got back from helping coach my daughter's T-ball game. Now we are doing sneeky stuff for Mom's Day tomorrow.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Me too! But the water is still pretty cold. So I'm putting on a new prop, fish finder and waxing the hull today. Also I need to talk to grumpysteelman about tuning Volvo motors (my boat has a Volvo Penta engine) cuz I want a little more power to go with the new prop:thumbsup:
What kind of boat do you have? We have a Ranger bassboat with a 175hp Yamaha and a Motorcraft trolling motor so we can go fast or we can troll. Do you do much fishing, or is it mostly a pleasure boat? I tried to ski once, but I cried :giggle: I have this fear of falling and landing on something sharp, as if that really happens too often!

I got a bottle of grey goose for mothers day, so I'm off to martini-land now!

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
I just got back from the Carolina black-legend meet. Now I'm thinking about a nap.

Old school 4cyl penta? I got your back jack....er.....sam.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.