Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OG Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh the japanese get all the fun:(
i'm guessing you need a lot of $$$ to get it imported here.
Any other kits that look like this??

·
Registered
307 Posts
It's either the Skipper or the Evolution. There was a member on the old board that went by Artec that custom built it here in the states and sold it to two members. One member is Meanfly. Contact him and he might be able to hook you up with Artec.

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I want that wooden shift knob so bad. Do any other Acuras have a wooden shift knob thats interchangeable with a Legend?

·
Registered
575 Posts
SushiLicious said:
It's either the Skipper or the Evolution. There was a member on the old board that went by Artec that custom built it here in the states and sold it to two members. One member is Meanfly. Contact him and he might be able to hook you up with Artec.
Actually, from what I remember there are three members that have this kit. Meanfly, Bluevisionlegend, and myself. Artec is overseas, but from what I've heard he's still making these kits.

Here's a pic of my Acura "Evolution" Legend:

·
OG Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How close are the dimensions of the TL to that of a Legend? I want something clean and not so agressive looking like that. What do you think will be the cost a shop will charge me to modify the kit to fit? What do you guys think? Any other kits you guys recommend?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts