Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh man it's been about half an hour since i came back from school and i still can't believe what this girl said. today in md it was unseasonably above average HOT AS [email protected]!! around 90 degrees! but anyways i was walking out of school with my buds and 2 girls there was 6 of us (4 guys 2 girls) and we had 2 cars. my 94 l sedan and my friend who had driven his uncles 1990 benz 560SL droptop (2 seater) today because of the weather. anyway, him and my other friend were gonna go lift weights so he asks me to take the girls home. i was like fine, get in girls n this one girl was like, NO YOU DON'T HAVE A CONVERTIBLE at this point i was beyond pissed n peeled out gunning it out of the parking lot at about 45 blasting my music. i couldn't believe it!!!! this came from a lil freshman girl too! I'M A JUNIOR whom everyone knows to show respect too! sorry for the long post, just had to vent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
94legendsedan said:
oh man it's been about half an hour since i came back from school and i still can't believe what this girl said. today in md it was unseasonably above average HOT AS [email protected]!! around 90 degrees! but anyways i was walking out of school with my buds and 2 girls there was 6 of us (4 guys 2 girls) and we had 2 cars. my 94 l sedan and my friend who had driven his uncles 1990 benz 560SL droptop (2 seater) today because of the weather. anyway, him and my other friend were gonna go lift weights so he asks me to take the girls home. i was like fine, get in girls n this one girl was like, NO YOU DON'T HAVE A CONVERTIBLE at this point i was beyond pissed n peeled out gunning it out of the parking lot at about 45 blasting my music. i couldn't believe it!!!! this came from a lil freshman girl too! I'M A JUNIOR whom everyone knows to show respect too! sorry for the long post, just had to vent.
Ahhh..
Driving a Legend and being a junior.
You sir, are a privileged person.

I had to walk all my high school years, INCLUDING senior year.
Aint dat a *****.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
ahhhh High School

It was never soooo easy to pimp in those days......Courtesy of my mysterious ways and my silver 93 TT RX-7 with the Eifini package.......ahhhh the days.....:D

As for the Freshman girlies........why u wanna mess with them ......learn to play with Ladies....they might teach ya somethin ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,642 Posts
Re: Re: what did she say!?!?!?!?

jose3030 said:


Ahhh..
Driving a Legend and being a junior.
You sir, are a privileged person.

I had to walk all my high school years, INCLUDING senior year.
Aint dat a *****.
LOL... my senior year ride was a big yellow bus unless it was my day to take the 89 Camry to school... talk about impressing the ladies :cool:

"Oh yeah... she don't look like much... but she's got overdrive, air conditioning and she's mine every Tuesday and Thursday. So hop in, I'll drive you home. Watch the automatic seatbelts, they can get ya sometimes." :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
94legendsedan, what school do you go to? You should have driven her halfway home and made her get out on the highway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
Re: Re: Re: what did she say!?!?!?!?

NickD said:


LOL... my senior year ride was a big yellow bus unless it was my day to take the 89 Camry to school... talk about impressing the ladies :cool:

"Oh yeah... she don't look like much... but she's got overdrive, air conditioning and she's mine every Tuesday and Thursday. So hop in, I'll drive you home. Watch the automatic seatbelts, they can get ya sometimes." :p
And I had to pay 50 cents for that bus too, since it was "local" but not local enough to be free.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
i know for real, that must be nice driving an legend and still in highschool...i was either on the bus or driving my broke ass civic. if i had my legend back then i really wouldve been a true pimp in HS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
i know for real, that must be nice driving an legend and still in highschool...i was either on the bus or driving my broke ass civic. if i had my legend back then i really wouldve been a true pimp in HS.
 

·
*r**h *eller
Joined
·
1,920 Posts
94legendsedan said:
hey NSX i go to Richard Montgomery HS (RM) in rockville, where you located at?
Be sure to show up for the meet this saturday at Lake Fairfax Park in Herdon this saturday.
 

·
I'van der Rohe
Joined
·
12,803 Posts
Damn, Dave i used to live in Herndon. Florida ave. off of Elden St. comming fromthe Toll road you'd make a right at the 7-11 man just the word Herndon makes me nestalgic. when is the meet dave. i dont know if i can make it. im having serious drama wiht trying to get this car to pass inspection. MVA said my tints were 30.4% now the tint it self looked no deeper than 45% now how deep is the legends stock tint. is the legends stock tint 15% is it really that dark. it doesn't look tinted at all but i know it is becuase you can see the bronze color to the windows. man i wish i could meet the man Dave C in person but i guess i'll have to wait till the next one.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top