Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Just wondering what people say about your Legend the first time they see it. The first time my friends saw it they thought I was rich! I'm actually quite broke. :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
same

generally - what kind of honda is this ... legends rare!
what year? then they guess 92-94 usually (I love that game)
this car has a lot of pick up for an auto!

Only bad thing that's ever been said was by a a friend of a friend - prelude owner - commenting on how the price for legends had come down so much.

We raced a few weeks later and I showed him value for money!

·
Registered
217 Posts
" DAYUM??? WTF ??? THATS AN AUTOMATIC???" - what i hear after every race, win or lose.

1 out of 3 people, when first riding the car say "whoa," or "nice power."

people always think its a 94 or around there

·
Registered
541 Posts
i have mean friends...some say:
Legends SUCK!. stop bragging about your car. Its soo old!

Other more kind strangers say :
"wow, looks so new."
"oooo..a Legend, those are nice".
Some 6th grader was like.. "oo, a legend..by Acura?" i nodded and smiled (at the same time...trying to plunger out a dent..but thats another story).

·
Registered
689 Posts
most ppl can't believe it's a 13 year old car! (maybe cause my paint isn't original).

most are also impressed by its quick-ass acceleration, smooth and quiet ride, its comfertable seats, and its make ("acura" oohhhhh)

others like the pirvacy of tinted windows and a decent sound system.:D (i know i know, i'm completely entry-level when it comes to my audio set-up, but i still love it, plus it gets ppl turning heads and passengers asking about it- if that really matters)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
For the G1, I get told it looks like a 1994-95 car. I get told the steering wheel is the best they've ever felt, often followed by the phrase "I drives itself". I get told how suprised they are that a car of that age is still so durable, and has many features. I get told how the re-sale value drops a lot slower than other cars. My 90L Coupe has a retail value of 6-7k. That's pretty high for a 12 year old car.

For the G2, I get told it looks like a 98-99 car, I get told it's for $$$$ people "executive type". I get told it looks better than their 98-99 Accords :p They're amazed at the power of it, and that is has no VTEC and is SOHC.

All Legends were ahead of their time

·
Registered
94 Posts
"that car is beautuful, i used to have one but it got stolen"

"i like the color of your car(champagne)"

"damn! that's hella miles!"

"what are you shooting NOS?!"

"when u gonna get a new car?"

·
Registered
270 Posts
I get nothing but compliments... Especially when I'm running the summer rims. And I still have ORIGINAL paint.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.