Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna put a mesh grille on my car, but my friend thinks it dont look good, he says keep a legend original but i like putting extra aftermarket stuff on my baby so it can look sexier, ive seen the mesh grille on few of u guys car, WHAT DO U THINK OF THE GRILLE?

·
Registered
275 Posts
It depends on what style and color mesh you use. If you do it right it will look sweet. It probably would look more natural on a coupe rather than a sedan(just my opinion).

I, personally, am not fond of drilling holes in my baby's bumpers.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I think it looks good on a Coupe but not a Sedan. Dark colored mesh grille with a white emblem on a black car might look good.

Mesh grille really only looks good on black cars, or really dark colored cars, in my opinion.

·
Registered
275 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
I think it looks good on a Coupe but not a Sedan. Dark colored mesh grille with a white emblem on a black car might look good.

Mesh grille really only looks good on black cars, or really dark colored cars, in my opinion.
I agree although I think a white car with black grills would look great as well(assuming the rest of the trim is black).

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LegendTypeRKon
hey thanks, do u have a pic of ur car looks like uve done alot of work on it lol i wanna see wat ur car looks like if u dont mind THANKS

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
It doesn't matter what I think. It's your vehicle. One factor to consider is the type of vehicle your friend owns (Yugo?). Use this to determine the value of your friend's "expert" opinion.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Do what YOU think is right...you know, do you cause ima do me. I have a pearl white sedan and i painted mesh pearl white, clear coated(the second one), and installed. IMHO it looks a hell of a lot better than stock. As a matter of fact after i started rockin the home depot grill (that looks stock) all these kids at my college started doin the same totheir civs and tegs...:p dickriders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts