Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I keep all my exterior bulbs hyperwhite, I don't think it's rice, I just like the look of it. Amber just ain't my steezo :D .

-GR

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Don't use anything other than Amber lights on your lights if you have them cleared out. #1 It's Illegal #2 If another driver is not paying attention, the lack of proper color might cause him to mis-read your next move. #3 The only colors that look remotely well on it, are clears with white or blue/white, but still, I don't recommend it.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I think if you like it, go for it...Some of them look cool...I personally wouldn't ghettofy my legend like that but if I had a civic, I think it would be appropriate and I would do it...Its up to you man...

·
Registered
191 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
If another driver is not paying attention, the lack of proper color might cause him to mis-read your next move.
People like that should not be on the road.

-GR

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey all .. thanks for the feedback.. i was just wondering, not planning to put colored bulbs on but just wanted to kno.. personally... i like all hyperwhite.. thnks again
later

ju

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.