Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I currently have a 1994 Acura Legend LS sedan and I love this car but I have been thinking about selling the Legend and getting a 1996 Chevy Impala SS. This is the 4th Legend I have owned and I have always love everything about the Legend - the way it looks, drive, etc. but I'm tired of the expensive repairs and having a high mileage car and since it is a 11 year old car...a lot of things will need to be repaired or replaced. What do you guys think about the 1996 Chevy Impala SS?

· Registered
2,336 Posts
In all honesty, I use to like em until everyone in the south started putting 20" and up wheels on them. I feel they're very played out over here. Escalades and Chrysler 300s are next on the list of played out cars. Guys just completely messed up these vehicles.

· Sexy Member
7,378 Posts
I would drive that around. I love it!!! Black on black and keep it stock with 20% tints ahh im about to nut on myself. I live close to Detroit where there is one every 10 blocks, i never see one in bad condition. I would get it if i had the money, but i wouldn't sell my legend to get it.
-hass

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mYbabYLeGend said:
I would drive that around. I love it!!! Black on black and keep it stock with 20% tints ahh im about to nut on myself. I live close to Detroit where there is one every 10 blocks, i never see one in bad condition. I would get it if i had the money, but i wouldn't sell my legend to get it.
-hass
The great thing about this car is that it is like a 4 door corvette and it is a sleeper. You can roll up to someone and smoke them off the line. This car is heavier than most cars but it has the motor to make up for it.

· because i can.
10,426 Posts
What do I think about the 96 Impala SS? I think that if it were a female i'd hit it in a second...yeah dude if you find a good one (most owners took GREAT care of them Ive never seen ONE bad one yet!!) snatch it up you wont regret it...out here in SoCal I almost never see them except on weekends cause no one uses them as Daily Drivers....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.