Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of these rims on a 92 Legend Sedan?? Which one is better? I dont know offsets or anything yet, I want to get 18".

·
Registered
88 Posts
Of course, it's all a matter of personal taste. I think these wheels are horrific, I don't know which style is worse. Of course, the next guy might think they're the most beautiful he's ever seen, and he wouldn't be wrong. It's all in the eye ...

G

·
Don't get me wrong... But they look cheap.. thoes are what I call "rims".. Meaning they are these big peices of chrome that you put on your car just because the are "Chrome Rims".. Man you have a LEGEND.. Better yet an LS the top shelf.. Put quality on the sedan.. Not to nock the Wheel Co. you posted but the design make them look cheap... But if you like them do your thang.. Just not my style..
www.superbuytires.com They have nice selection...
Good Luck..:)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Do not get the first ones. I have the enei aka's and those are knock offs dude..

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
i saw the second ones on a maxima before, if u can set it off right they'll be nice, chrome isn't my thing, but if it's yours, it's all good.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input guys!! Can you recommend some nice rims for my Legend? Something Sporty but not too sporty while still keeping the car classy. Any place that has decent prices too? I really wanted GS rims, but I cant find anyone selling them!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts