Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you can tell by my name, I'm Fillipino. (BTW, pNoY, really spelled pinoy means boy) I can understand tagalog but can't speak it. I took two years of German and can understand and speak, but not as well... but I can get around. And of course I know the spanish, chinese and croatian curses. :D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
espanol plis

spanish and english

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
English, Vietnamese and alittle Cantonese/Mandarin and a whole bunch of bad words in Spanish, Tongan and Cambodian. :D :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
I speak Korean. I took Spanish throughout my junior and high school years and even took the ap test but only able to communicate with 4 year olds. ^.^

·
Registered
812 Posts
English, Cantonese and a tad of Mandarin.

but highly into European culture too

I fall for any European ladies, especially Spanish ones, speaking broken english !

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I speak English... but I took 4 years of German... used to speak it prety fluently, but now it's embarrassing (sp?). I picked up alot of Japanese when I was over there for a while in 2000, but that has since gone the way of all of that Engineering, Calculus, and other stuff... in my brain's wastebasket to make room for car info, photography info, and more car info...

p.s. - oh, anyone want a T88 sized turbo? how about a td05-12a off of an old Mitsu...? If you were going to twin turbo your Legend, you'd want 2x TD05-12a's that have the 14G compressor wheel... talk to me people!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
English and Veitnamese. And also many curse words and "Your momma" jokes in spanish. It took two years of Spanish 1, to order my drink at the local Taqueria. Ever seen an Asian guy in a Mexican restaurant? I feel out of place. :)

·
Five- O
857 Posts
English and Spanish

·
Registered
126 Posts
I guess I will be the first to say it.....Engrish! Btw I hope no ones offended cause my Grandma is 100% Japanese and Im 25%.

Oh yeah Im currently in Spanish 3 but dont know what the hell my teacher says to us. Neither do my fellow classmates. O well!:p

·
Registered
802 Posts
english

1/2 chinese 1/2 japanese

but i can say

"Who's your daddy!" in 12 languages!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
FuSIOn>

man same here! no ah speeka tahgahloog. but i understand. you must of been like me... you only receive orders from your pops n moms.

this flip [F.unny L.ooking I.sland P.eople] can speak engrish spanish and a molecule of french.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mythical89 said:
FuSIOn>

man same here! no ah speeka tahgahloog. but i understand. you must of been like me... you only receive orders from your pops n moms.

this flip [F.unny L.ooking I.sland P.eople] can speak engrish spanish and a molecule of french.
HaHa, I was always taught F*ckin Little Island People...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Just English/Spanish...I have a Southern accent so maybe Redneckish.:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
ay fusion:

you ever hear your Lola say this:

(i can't spell it but i can spell how it sounds like...)
Seuss-Mary-Oh-Sepp

when i was little i never knew what it meant. i thought it was a cuss word ( putang ina mo ).

G

·
Well

English ... took spanish since the 6th grade to the 11th and can't speak a lick... Can understand some of the words if i hear/see them..... I also have my own language that only me and my cuz understand ...:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts