Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 94 Type II Coupe. Black on Black, 6 speed. Good mechanical condition, fair cosmetic condition...needs some work.

Any idea what this car is worth.....ballpark?

-FurBall

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has some minor hail damage that would need to be fixed.

It has 130, 000 miles, with all maintenance records. It's had all it's regular services and seems to be well taken car of, menchanically.

I was thinking of doing the carfax report. Other than accident damage, what would a car fax report show me?

-FurBall

·
Registered
851 Posts
FurBall said:
It has some minor hail damage that would need to be fixed.

It has 130, 000 miles, with all maintenance records. It's had all it's regular services and seems to be well taken car of, menchanically.

I was thinking of doing the carfax report. Other than accident damage, what would a car fax report show me?

-FurBall
.........incorrect "Odometer Rollback" report I would say! hahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Give me the VIN# and I'll run the carfax for you.
For a 1994 with TypeII with 130K miles and some damage (as u said), I won;t pay more than 8.5K.
used car market is very weak thesedays so you should be able to negotiate!

best of luck!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
ILOVELEGEND said:
Give me the VIN# and I'll run the carfax for you.
For a 1994 with TypeII with 130K miles and some damage (as u said), I won;t pay more than 8.5K.
used car market is very weak thesedays so you should be able to negotiate!

best of luck!
Agreed. Though for that kind of car here in CO, it may go for up to $9.5K-$10K depending on whether or not the owner knows what kind of car they have.

Isn't there a 130K mile service? If so, and the current owner hasn't done it, you can subtract the price of the service from the asking price. You've got good room to negotiate. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts