Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
it's gonna be a great car, but I wouldn't take the IL version, I'd just go for the 745I without the extended rear seat area.

I personally would buy 2 low mileage Legends (1 coupe, 1 sedan) and hook them both up to the max. and still have money left over.

·
Registered
418 Posts
No

i like the old 7s better. the new one feels like no fun to drive, everything is too hi-tech. It is a great car with great features, but just not for me at least.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
is that a car or a space ship?

·
Registered
54 Posts
when i went to the LA auto show and saw it, I didn't think it was too great, but after seeing one on the road the other day, I was impressed. I drove all around it to check it out. haha. The fat rims look sweet on it. It's kinda looking more like a rounder Lexus GS type car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I saw it at a local car show and I was very impressed. The only thing that bothered me was the rear end. It just didn't look right.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A friend of mine sold his 740i and ordered one of these. I haven't seen it yet, but he was telling me it had everything you could ever want in a car. same color too.

G

·
luvmylegend said:

I personally would buy 2 low mileage Legends (1 coupe, 1 sedan) and hook them both up to the max. and still have money left over.
Great minds think a like!:D

And w/ the $$ left over would be a down payment on a SUV of some sort mabey 03' JGC that Supercharged one...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
SammyD said:
I saw it at a local car show and I was very impressed. The only thing that bothered me was the rear end. It just didn't look right.
I agree the back just doesn't work for me, but other than that i'm getting randy:D

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The car has an innovative and sleek body design while captivating the classical european look.

Yes, I agree that the older 7 series design is better.

It sort of looks like VW, AUDI, and some other foreign car together.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts