Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black on black GS, and I am getting my new leather from Mckenzie's group buy installed this weekend. It will be two tone black on grey.

I am thinking of getting my steering wheel rewrapped. Since wood is out of the question, I was thinking getting it rewrapped in black and grey leather to match my seats. The grey leather would go where the wood accents would normally go, similar to the TL wood steering wheel.

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys don't think it would look too cheesy having a black and grey steering wheel? I know there are sport wheels that are two tone, and there are steering wheels with black leather and titanium and what not, but I am just trying to figure out if it will look right.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ILOVELEGEND said:
Why is wood out of question?? I think the steering wheel in the picture looks good!!
We don't have wood steering wheels available for our cars, and the TL wheel won't fit. And I have no idea if it is possible to have a custom made wood wheel made for the legend. If it is possible it would cost a butt load of dough.

It is much easier to have the wheel rewrapped in new leather.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts