Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
it isnt an LS it an L look at the wheels(not the gs), engine bay no tcs, and interior no auto climate control

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
Definitely an L, and it's been lightly modded (intake, indiglos) which I don't care for. Plus I'm willing to wager it's going to go for more than $2,0XX; there are still four days left on the auction. Good luck though. Looks like a nice car, and '95 was the rarest year. The drive from Seattle to Utah is a fun one. I did it over the summer.

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
I emailed him like an hour after it was posted asked him y he listed it as an LS because I could clearly see it was a L notice the 500 deposit right away, also I clicked view our show room and they had a number i called it i got some ladys voice mail named Betty... not a bussiness

Edit, I will have the member with the carfax check the vin that is listed to see if it is even a real vin i guess there is a chance the dash was replaced with another one from junkyard or something... "cough cough b/s cough"

JH4KA7679SC000310 its a sedans vin number defently ill x refernce it with the vin break down for our cars as well

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
JH4KA7679SC000310
(JH4=HondaMotorCo.LTD)(KA7=91-95,4DoorSedan)(6=Sedan,automatic)(7=86-95LSTrim)(9Checkdigit)(S=1995)(C=Saitama,Japan)(000310Individualvehicleserialnumber)

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Good catches, I believe that everyone is right. Sounds shady, I am careful, I wrote an e-mail with q's and he didn't answer my questions at all. I asked him about TB/WP and regular maintence and he didn't respond.

How do you explain the Type II in an L model? Is that possible w/o an engine swap?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.