Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T.V. sucks.
In the daytime before work I watch MASH and Tour of Duty.
At night if I get home in time I watch DS9 rerun, if not I go to sleep.
On the weekend if I can catch it, Stargate SG1 and The Shield.

That is all I watch. Everything else sucks.

G

·
I sometimes watch that show Alias on TV, but other than that its pretty much DVD's and then using the computer browsing these forums ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
infinite said:
T.V. sucks.
In the daytime before work I watch MASH and Tour of Duty.
At night if I get home in time I watch DS9 rerun, if not I go to sleep.
On the weekend if I can catch it, Stargate SG1 and The Shield.

That is all I watch. Everything else sucks.
Your lucky your getting DS9 reruns, we've been having Voyeger reruns for the last 2 years now. They haven't played DS9 ever since it ended 2 summers ago.

G

·
who doesn't watch the simpsons though, i thought that was a given ;)

Actually, we just got a new 51" Sony HDTV so I've been trying to find HD stuff (to convince me to get an HD decoder box). The boxes are like $500 though still :p.

·
Registered
685 Posts
C.S.I. The Distict, NYPD blue, umm pretty much all of those new drama shows that I can catch

·
Registered
655 Posts
I got alot of shows

I like but rarely get to see more than 2 a day,I need to get tivo.

simpsons,futurama,cheers,seinfeld,jackass,fearfactor,friends,csi, insomniac,3s company,detective'/forensic shows, mtv cribs, howard stern a little,off center, and some more but I cant remember. And favorite radio show is Opie and anthony hands down.

·
Registered
166 Posts
lately the playoffs :D

I have digital cable at home and it's basically 300 channels with nothing to watch.
they should make a Simpson's network, 24/7 Simpsons.

add: do you guys watch the Osbournes on MTV?! lol talk about a disfunctional family. but they're hilarious together. :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Re: What do you watch on T.V.?

WhiteLegend said:

Your lucky your getting DS9 reruns, we've been having Voyeger reruns for the last 2 years now. They haven't played DS9 ever since it ended 2 summers ago.
Voyager reruns from 10-11p.m on UPN and then DS9 from 11-midnight on WB.
We have had DS9 reruns since it ended in 99.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
CNN, MSNBC too much going on in the world for me just to not pay attention. My girlfriend hates it but what can I say, things have become much more intense since 9/11. I sometimes watch Howard Stern and southpark if I can catch it.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hate network TeleVision. (NBC, ABC, CBS)

When I want to laugh though I watch Simpsons / Dexters Lab / Powerpuff Girls / Johnny Bravo and of course all the old school toon's on Cartoon Network
when I want action its Samuri Jack (absolute favorite) / Batman beyone / Invader Zim. here I am 31 years old and watch more toons than my kid.

But for all the rest non-toon stuff its the DVD movies kickin in digital surround sound baby.

·
Registered
238 Posts
When ever I can

To learn I watch:
CNN, BET Tonight, SpeedVision/Speed Channel, Home & landscaping shows:D.

To laugh I watch:
Comic View, Mad TV, Bernie Mack show, Howard Stern, and the local news(Top story, Cat stuck in tree:eek:. And very one sided).

General entertainment:
Law and Order, and the best for last my girl Brook Burke on wild on e. She is so fine.

·
Registered
327 Posts
:D :D :D PRON :D :D :D
Direct Tv & Dish Network BABY!!! ALL DAY / EVERYDAY :p :p

Just joking, THE SIMPSONS and I have to admit that I watch
Sex and the City (my girl got me hooked):p
oh and SCRUBS as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts