Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ask a guy out to a movie?? During physics today this girl(cute as hell) asked me out to a movie. I don't know if she meant it as a date or just friends thing. I'm wondering if she asked any of the other guys same questions... thanx for your input.

·
Registered
261 Posts
She Likes ya man!!!!

But, to help you out, just keep telling yourself that you guys are only friends, so that incase she changes her mind, you wont get hurt!

·
Registered
261 Posts
oh, and also, dont even think about wheter it is a date or not, just go hang out and have fun with her, talk to her, get to know her.

I've dated lots of girls (I just turned 20) and found that sometimes the most beautiful girl is ugly inside. And that "okay" looking girl, is the one that you can really see is beautiful in the inside...

okay, now i sound weird :eek:

later man!

take my advice!

·
Registered
123 Posts
legendtype2 said:
ask a guy out to a movie?? During physics today this girl(cute as hell) asked me out to a movie. I don't know if she meant it as a date or just friends thing. I'm wondering if she asked any of the other guys same questions... thanx for your input.
I would say that since she asked you, thats just shows a sign that she's interested, kinda like when a girl tries to catch your eye from across the room. Now it's up to you but dont rush it, just hang out and see what tpye of vibe you get from her..Play it by ear :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
legendtype2 said:
It means she likes you. My advice... go and have some fun and see if you like her.

·
Registered
733 Posts
legendtype2 said:
Man, this is the new millenium let that old standard guy ask girl out thing go and run with it. One of the guys I work with, just got a marriage proposal at happy hour Friday evening from his girlfriend, so this right here that you're talking about is a piece of cake, GO WITH THE FORCE LUKE......

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe... thanx guys
I'm not into rushing things anymore from experience hehe
Just gonna relax and have fun like I would with my buddies and see how her personality is like. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
My advice would be to not try TOO hard... I kno a good number of ppl who are like me on this one: when th person tries TOO hard.. u lose interest. So just have fun n be urself.. don't let her kno how u feel just too quick. Good luck man.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yo you want my advice dawg? pick her up in your tight ass legend, show her a good time at the movies, after buying her pop and popcorn while walking into the movie slip a few pills in the drink. By the end of the movie she will be so horny and all over you all you gotta do is stop at the local gas station and be ready to burn some $. 75 rubber.:D

·
Premium Member
9,167 Posts
LegendOwner said:
Yo you want my advice dawg? pick her up in your tight ass legend, show her a good time at the movies, after buying her pop and popcorn while walking into the movie slip a few pills in the drink. By the end of the movie she will be so horny and all over you all you gotta do is stop at the local gas station and be ready to burn some $. 75 rubber.:D
That's a fine example of what not to do :(

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
LegendOwner said:
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO, that's a good one...would sure as hell make the movie more interesting with her rolling...better make sure it's a good movie! :) haha...that's a guaranteed way to score, but of course the next day ya gotta worry bout what she gonna say when her cracked out ass sobers up...if you in college, go for it, cuz she very well may like doing that! haha, but if she still in high school...that'd be a pretty big mistake.

Fu*k...might as well get yourself a hooker or go to a massage parlor, would be a hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of the movie, drink, pill, and lawyer/court fees. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Wash da Car
Comb your hair
Shower and put on the deodorant
Brush your teeth and Scope it
Don't fart or burp
Dress appropriately ( Hint :Girls- ALWAYS check out da shoes and whatcha got wrapped around ur wrist.)
Don't be cheap

But in all seriousiness, be yourself and have fun.

Best regards,

Sherm

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
legendtype2 said:
I think you are going to get caught up in the FRIEND ZONE.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.