Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can get an additional 30 HP buy just having some parts I would love that. Anyone? Thanks.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
92legend said:
If I can get an additional 30 HP buy just having some parts I would love that. Anyone? Thanks.
I will take some pics tomorrow or so...
DV8 can tell you...I haven't really analyzed the two yet, just been joy riding :) :) :)

It sounds even better than my Type I did with the same CAI and Exhaust....plus it gets to 90 aLOT faster!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody? DV8? Luvmylegend? Thanks!!

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Type II has revised head ports, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, cam timing and ECU timing. Type II also has 3 cat converters.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Type II has revised head ports, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, cam timing and ECU timing. Type II also has 3 cat converters.
Sorry, I don't know too much about engine mods....SO, are these things I could easily get someone(prolly let luvmylegend do it) to put in my TYPE I Engine to make it a Type II? With the headers thing possibly almost happening, I would rather make my engine a TYPE II like I've wanted, and then get TYPE II Headers to get maximum HP...Say 250 or 260.:)

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
theres more but dave C summed it all up.

the whole topend is revised-different. the only part on the bottom end is the heavier but smaller in diameter crankshaft pulley. Oh and you can consider the Y pipe differnt too but thats part of the top end.

~Hybrid

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So would you reccomend buying these parts and getting someone to do this or just getting a complete TYPE II Engine?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts