Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was just thinking...what happens when you have rims that have an offset that's actually HIGHER than your stock offset? do they not fit, or do they like fit improperly or look akward or what? cuz i was thinking what if i got rims for my Ledge, got a new car, and wanted to use those same rims but then the offset was higher than stock, can someone help me w/this question?

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
If I'm no mistaken. The stock rims on our legends have a +65mm offset,. Now, most after market rims (lets say 18's) have a +42mm offset to a +50mm offset. Stay away from +40mm and under or your wheels will stick out. So, lets say you own a g2 coupe with 18's and you sell the car and want to keep the rims and purchase a 2002 RL. They would fit, because the bolt pattern is the same as the Legend. Its the bolt pattern you need to mostly concerned about. 114.? x5 is what the g2 Legends are.

hope that helped

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.