Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh for thoes who dont know i'll be graduating from College in about 2 weeks.. (finally) and will be returning home to ATL (finally) Now mabey I can meet some of the ATL members (finally) and attend some meets (finally)..:D

But I have a hell of alot of things to do when I get home:

Install
Prelude Strut Bar
Koni Shocks (Thanks LegendMS)
HR Springs
Purchase 18's & Rubbers
Camber Kit (Mabey)
Brembos / Pads (Mabey)
Paint Calipers
Clean Engine
Wax the Coupe
LS Wood (Might have it soon..Fingers crossed)
Wood Grain Sterring Wheel (Hope my concept works)
Clear bumpers & Bulbs (Had them for a year now)
Polish Black Trim (Thanks Leo)
Custom Chrome Grill (Hope my concept works)
Door Stills
Crome Door Handles (Mabey)
Get Tint on my rear Driver's side window fixed

Ahhh that will keep me busy for a month or so...
And If Cody6980 gives me a hand..

:D

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Well it looks like you've got some work cut out for you..... you'll have plenty of time to do it though. Congrats on graduating to.... thats sweet:cool: . I am starting university next fall so I will be far behind in the graduating dept.

Good Luck Thai....:)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
I saw a legend sedan yesterday parked near me that had chrome fender flares. I think it was newer (94-95?) because it said legend across the middle of the trunk, and it was not a modded out legend either. They looked factory though... and I am not a fan of those things, but they did not look too bad. Does anyone here have them on their ride?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yo Thai congrats on graduating, what did you major in..Good luck on the projects/car stuff mann..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Ahhh for thoes who dont know i'll be graduating from College in about 2 weeks.. (finally) and will be returning home to ATL (finally) Now mabey I can meet some of the ATL members (finally) and attend some meets (finally)..:D

But I have a hell of alot of things to do when I get home:

Install
Prelude Strut Bar
Koni Shocks (Thanks LegendMS)
HR Springs
Purchase 18's & Rubbers
Camber Kit (Mabey)
Brembos / Pads (Mabey)
Paint Calipers
Clean Engine
Wax the Coupe
LS Wood (Might have it soon..Fingers crossed)
Wood Grain Sterring Wheel (Hope my concept works)
Clear bumpers & Bulbs (Had them for a year now)
Polish Black Trim (Thanks Leo)
Custom Chrome Grill (Hope my concept works)
Door Stills
Crome Door Handles (Mabey)
Get Tint on my rear Driver's side window fixed

Ahhh that will keep me busy for a month or so...
And If Cody6980 gives me a hand..

Hey Thai, Don't jump on me about this, but I got my cousin siiting here with me and she's an English teacher.......She truly would like to know why you spell "MAYBE" like this "mabey"? I told her you were from Jamaica and that's how they do it there....:D .....She's not buying it .....Holla Back........Oh Yeah BTW .......CONGRATULATIONS...:D :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh I graduated from an oke- doke College.. Johnson & Wales.. I went to school for an Associates in Culinary Arts.. Now i'll be attending Georgia State U. in the fall for business...

Oh (****) Mabey damn I suck at spelling.. I always find my self typing or saying the dummest ****.
Like if I wanted to say:
Specific... I'll say "Pacific" (that's how it comes out)
I use to for the longest spell DAMN.... DAM and never knew the curse word had an "N" at the end...

Thanks for all the congrats..

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Congrats Thai! I know how much you couldn't wait to go back home :) Hopefully we can squeeze a Miami meet before you head up back to ATL, peace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts