Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Lets see, added fog lights on bumper, ground kit on motor, Weapon-R intake, replace all interior lights to LED, 18" Limited Rims, candy red paint job, 2 12" Kicker Subs, 1200 watt Sony Xplod amp, 2 Fosgate Cap., Power Acoustic Cap., clear rear turn signal, replaced leather seat from junkyard, Kenwood stereo and tweeters, pioneer speakers all around.

EDIT: Replaced muffler with Stromung Exhaust, added read mud flaps, added glow gauges and painted the needles red.

Soon to do: Replace all brake calipers, rotors, brake hoses and pads, replace valve stem seals and exhaust manifold gasket.

·
Registered
621 Posts
My list to do is a lot longer, So far replaced the whole interior from parts car, 17s, pioneer 10 stacker, pioneer 370w 6" 3 ways all round, pioneer 12" sub, cadence 4 chanel 1000w amp. 2.0 turbo conversion half completed, and on the to do list, finish conversion, build 2.7 turbo, 3" exaust, aftermarket ecu, 19s, integra front adjustable coil overs, custom rear adjustable coil overs, custom front bar and maybe body kit, racing seats to save weight and a full leather interior recover, and hopefully respray white from the windows down and black up including trunk and a carbon hood

·
L E G E N D
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow thats a lot of things u did to your car L4zy. Man ineed to get a better amp and sub soon mine sucks compared to my friends. Well im looking for some thing to do where did u get the ground Kit i should get one. Is there Plus power or just more volts grounded

·
Registered
650 Posts
Currently:

19" Motegi wheels with Pirelli tires
Erebuni full body kit, with my own fiberglass shave job and front clip mods
Intrax springs with Tokico shocks- 1.5 front drop, 1.2 rear
Custom intake tube (incomplete CAI)
15" SPL Subwoofer
2500 W Legacy Red Series Amplifier
Pioneer head unit (factory replacement speakers everywhere else)
Custom fiberglass gauge pods
OH YEAH, THE ROOF WAS REMOVED!

Working on:

FITTING THIS BAD BOY IN THERE!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
^ Dude, that is one bad ass turbo. I can't wait when you finish the turbo. I want to put a turbo in mine.

Mikeo, the ground I have was made by me lol. I did my own kit when someone here posted that up for G1. Look it up on the search for ground kit. He'll say to use 4 gauge which its good, but I used thicker wires. It pretty much grounds the engine a lot better than having 2 small ground wires.

·
Registered
650 Posts
^ Dude, that is one bad ass turbo.
Yeah, too bad they sent it with the wrong exhaust housing. I wanted the 5-bolt t3 flange, so I could run an internal wastegate. I'll have to buy another wastegate and a few other parts to make this turbo work, but I think I'm just gonna send it back and tell them to get their [email protected]# together. I will have wasted about $450 worth of parts for the internal wastegate if I don't return it.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Ya its bests to return it. Thats fucked up they send the wroong item. Where did you buy the turbo? What kind of blow off valve are you gonna use?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Interior
Cupholders
Murdered out courtesy lights
Focal 6.5" speakers
Alpine CDA-9847 head unit
OEM Woodgrain
OEM floormats
Gutted trunk

Exterior
Mugen front lip
3K HID Low beams
6K HID High beams
JDM-style fogs
Murdered out trim
Murdered out tail and head lights
15" Rotas

Suspension
Tokico HP Struts
Coilovers
ST Lowering springs
APC front strut bar

Engine/Drivetrain
Custom cold air intake
JDM C27A1 (EGR left off)
High flow catalytic converter
2.25" custom exhaust
Magnaflow tip

To Do
Custom turbo setup
5MT swap
Window tint
OBX Headers
H22 forged pistons?
Garage it and buy an FC3S. :giggle:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ya its bests to return it. Thats fucked up they send the wroong item. Where did you buy the turbo? What kind of blow off valve are you gonna use?
Himniracing.com is the website. I found them on e-bay, but ordered from their site so I could get it shipped to my work address. Their checkout screen is apparently VERY messed up. It didn't initially charge me extra for the polished compressor housing, and I got a Paypal notice wanting an extra $66 bucks. THEN I didn't get the order for another 2 weeks. THEN, when it came, it was the wrong exhaust housing. In short, I wouldn't recommend ordering from them.

Here's a pic of the BOV I'm using. It's SWEET. Found it new on e-bay, but I can't remember who makes it though.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Thats a nice looking BOV. Well I hope you accomplish finishing the turbo setup. Goodluck.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
When you do finish the project, I hope, I HOPE, you won't be those people that sells their project cars. I hope you do keep it for the rest of your life. That would be a damn shame spending all that money on your Legend if you sold it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.