Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Audi TT with the nose of an S2000, tail light rear idea from the SC430, headlights idea from the new Toyota celica and thats waht the new Z is made of. Their weren't that inovative with design idea, its been seen before.
What do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Hate to disagree with you man, but the 350 idea and deisgn is so ahead of its time that it's not even funny... features like:

That Great VQ engine
6-speed manual with viscouls LSD
CARBON FIBER DRIVESHAFT (believe it!)
superior build quality (I've see one in person! Wow!)
excellent factory support (ie: the track model)

Did you know?

-The track model has Brembo 4-pots up front
-The track model also has RAYS ENGINEERING WHEELS, STANDARD!!!! When's the last time you ever saw that on a car?
-The car has DIS, just like our Legends, but also has a pretty close-ratio gearbox in it... it's shortthrow also! (not S2000 short, but getting near that)

I believe that the new Z is exactly what Nissan needed, and that this is THE CAR to revitalize Renault-Nissan, because look at the current inventory:

Maxima - Nice, but a little up there on price (still love em though)
Sentra SER - a bloated 4-door wanna-be... this car is a joke - Nissan needs to put a 2.0 turbo in it, then it'd be special
Altima - still quick but how many younger people have you seen driving one? My grandma wants one...

I just can't wait for the R35 to come over here (not like I'll be able to afford one... but it'll still be great...)
I do, however, have every intention of buying a Z in later 2003 (if they are still taking orders...)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok ok so it has some cool things, Its just when I see the design those cars come to mine on first glance. I'm in no way dogging the design I like it and all the cars I think it got the design elements from (except the celica). I too wouldn't mind having one, the price is right about 38k for the upper end model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts