Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...okay. i'm sure this has been covered numerous times, but i think my situation is different. my auto down drivers window. it works,then it doesn't work. then it works again, then doesn't work. i can say that it works consistently when the weather outside is hot, like 80 degrees or higher. otherwise it doesn't work. anyone know what's wrong? someone help cuz this is pissing me off. thanks.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
You need to check for corrosion in the Male/Female connectors of the Door Wiring Harness to Body Harness. There is also a Pulser which could be failing. When the problem occurs do you lose the AUTO Down feature? You need the applicable pages from the HELM to test the Master Switch and Pulser. The HELM makes no provision of a decision-tree for intermittent problems. The next time this problem occurs, test the window operation with the door fully open as well as closed in order to possibly rule out a wire harness break. Intermittent problems are frustrating.

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah... mine does that too, it had never bothered me too much, but now i guess i have an excuse to take the door apart =D

thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts