Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· dealer-opted track pack
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I remove the gauge cluster on my Legend,
there are four bigger bulbs that illuminate most of the cluster.
They have blue covers to create that greenish-white color.

I'm curious as to the kind of bulb these are.
Are they 906s?

k.h.

· Registered
1,306 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
They twist off from what I remember. They have a groove in the back, you gently either turn them clockwise or counterclock wise and then u gently pull them out..i dont think you need to use any force at all.
You are talking about the lights on the bottom of the door panels right? I don't see how you can behind it without removing the whole door panel.

· Registered
438 Posts
Shaar said:
yup i got mine at autozone. pep boys had them too but they were like 3x the price. i recommend autozone if you've got one near you.
I don't know for sure what brand Autozone is selling now, but they used to sell a brand that had a blue background to the package and they were absoulte crap!!! they would burn out in a week or two most of the time.. I ould pay the extra $ & get a brand name like Sylvania.....

· Registered
3,484 Posts
the ones i got at autozone had a yellow packet and came in packs of 2 for 2.99. i got those and its been going 2 weeks strong :) no probs yet. although one bulb was kinda orange, i took it back in and they just gave me another. so its perfect now. good luck!

· Registered
438 Posts
Shaar said:
the ones i got at autozone had a yellow packet and came in packs of 2 for 2.99. i got those and its been going 2 weeks strong :) no probs yet. although one bulb was kinda orange, i took it back in and they just gave me another. so its perfect now. good luck!
Hopefully they got enough complaints and changed brands!!!! I get just about everything else automotive from Autozone...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.