Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down 285 last night jumping onto the GA 400. I saw a Legend with blue neons under it with blue windshield wiper nozzles. There was a nice latina (??) looking chick driving it and a black guy in the passenger seat with some dreads throughout his head. Almost would've looked like him. I remember awhile back he had a Legend with chrome, but it wasn't lowered. This was a green/black Legend on chrome, not lowered. I mentioned this to a friend and he almost jumped out of his chair cause thats the first thing that came to his head.

I passed them and they caught up to me driving side by side and pretty much drove together until they got off on an exit on GA 400.

I know he was doing a concert over at Oxford/Emory recently...but I don't know. This could be a long shot.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
The one on MTV Cribs is a Champange 93 LS Sedan with 18 inch Chrome Neeper Titans.

But other people claim that he has a 93 Coupe...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I seen a million Legends on chrome wheels everytime I'm in the city...seems like everyone has a Legend w/ rims in ATL...for real, I don't think this has been one time I have not seen atleast 2-3 each day :)

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
actually he really had a 94, i bought it from him so he doesn't have it anymore, that explains why i only have 43k miles :) jp:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
ATLimaging said:
I seen a million Legends on chrome wheels everytime I'm in the city...seems like everyone has a Legend w/ rims in ATL...for real, I don't think this has been one time I have not seen atleast 2-3 each day :)
good...you ATL guys help me recruit, please?

;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts