Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This made me by mine..

When I was 20, I was dating this young lady , who had this sister, who had this boy friend, who had this 2 door legend, that had this 5 speed that he'd just bought. One day I was sitting out side waiting for her to come out to go someplace , when her sister, that had this boyfriend, that had this 5 speed coupe came out and jumped in his 1990 Legend,started it up. Man that was the quietist car I heard in a while (except for the time when I was chillen with the fellas, when this chick rolled up behind me and touched my leg with her car bumper in her tercell.,... that thing was hushin) but anyway, My girlfriend sister who had the boyfriend with the Legend put the car in first, put his foot down on it, and I was like Daium it took off fast. From that moment on I wanted a 24 valve V-6 Engine. I never in my life thought I would end up with a Legend.
I went car shopping and saw a legend, and said to myself, let me test drive one of these, well I got in a 1989 sedan that didnt look well at all and drove it around the block, The first thing I did when I pulled out of the lot was stompt it. and OH MY GOD, I LIKED THAT SH1T SO MUCH. I didnt know anything about the legend, but it felt like I was wipped. I went out and found a 1990LS, and I still fill like that when I punch it.:D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Yah

I get that feeling too with my '87 Coupe. :D

G

·
Caus I wanted one since i was like 15-16.... I never really saw to many Coupes in NYC (prob. wasn't paying attention) But I like the Sedans...

So when my 97 Tl got totaled I headed to the dealer to find another one and spotted that beauty in my sig....:D

I hoped on it quick..

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I got the Legend because at the time, I was looking for an Expedition but I didnt get approved for it and my mother talked me into getting a regular sedan for the time, so me my mom and her friend went out to Queens and he kept telling me about a tan Legend he saw and when we got there I looked at it but it was actually a 97 RL, but ever since he said Legend and it stuck in my head, I went on the hunt for a legend until I found my baby. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.