Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian V's Nissan Spy Report

Original NissanMaxima.org Thread (discussion in response to Brian V's report)

MY COMMENTS ABOUT IT:If you own or know someone who owns one, tell'em to keep what they got. It seems that the move from ugly to ugliest is going through the phase of designers at Nissan for the Maxima. Yes, it does look like an Altima from the rear and it seems that the general concept beginning with the Altima is being phased into all of Nissan/Infiniti's cars. The front is no good. That middle part that splits the grille in half is better, compared to Mitsubishi's Galant, which this year, they did a similar thing, by splitting the grille in half making it ugly. Nissan better score points on the interior, otherwise, Nissan will experience a downfall in sales that's for sure! :eek:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
OMG what's wrong with Nissan lately??
I like nissans but they're disappointing me with their newer model cars. I mean, so what if it's fast?? People are gonna look and say "OH~ another one of those nissans" I prefer older model nissans.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm sure it's not the new maxima, because maxima is going to be discontinued, and replaced alltogether by the altima. Did you ever noticed that the new Altima is actually bigger than the Maxima?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Alexander said:
I'm sure it's not the new maxima, because maxima is going to be discontinued, and replaced alltogether by the altima. Did you ever noticed that the new Altima is actually bigger than the Maxima?
There will be a new Maxima, and it will be larger than the Altima. See how big that car looks next to the Accord?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
IMOP I believe that is a camouflaged infinity G35 sedan before they came out. When was that picture taken? Did it say? that split in the grill is an attemp to hid its identity, same with the tail light covers take all that off and wahlah G35 Sedan people. Think about, you read Road and Track magazines in the front (first 2-3articles) they always have sneak peaks at cars that are due out in a year or two and they are always camouflaged just like that..

·
Registered
397 Posts
RenoG said:
IMOP I believe that is a camouflaged infinity G35 sedan before they came out. When was that picture taken? Did it say? that split in the grill is an attemp to hid its identity, same with the tail light covers take all that off and wahlah G35 Sedan people. Think about, you read Road and Track magazines in the front (first 2-3articles) they always have sneak peaks at cars that are due out in a year or two and they are always camouflaged just like that..
That might be true. Earlier this year I saw this car that looked exactly like a BMW, but it had no emblems on it. I looked inside and it had all kinds of test equipment and stuff that looked like radar inside. There were about three in the parking lot, so I asked one of the guys was it a beamer. He replied *sounding like the terminator* "It's ze 2004 BMW". When I asked what they were doing there he told me they take cars to Bishop, CA to test because they can go from one of the highest altitudes to the lowest altitude in the shortest distance. Any of you that know the cities and terrain around Bishop, CA can probably narrow that dow to a few places. After all that, I guess my point is if it didn't have emblems and the car seemed disgised, hopefully it won't look like 'chit when it comes out.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Ewwww WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NEW TREND??

That looks sorta like a G35.

-G35
-That new Altima
-350Z
-Focus
-New Celicas
-RSX
-New Civic
-New Camry
-New Corolla
-Echo
And sooo many more, that new "i'm a bubble car out of 2050" look, I strongly dislike it... Oh well, at least BMW hasn't lost me yet.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Dang...Nissan was on my good side, but now this:confused:

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
RenoG said:
That may be what it is. It wouldnt suprise me, either way,
its fugly.

·
B**k F***er
2,642 Posts
It's hard to tell on a prototype like that... They covered lots of the car in duct tape. I remember seeing the new 745 on the the NY Thruway a long time ago. The badges, the chrome, most of the taillights, windows, etc.. were done over in duct tape. It looked bad like that.

Anyway, notice the door handles are the same as the G2 Legend Sedans.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.