Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my instance, it's Aaliyah's "Rock The Boat"

It's the song that was always on the radio near when I bought my 6speed and I was always listening to the radio at that time. If I hear that song, it reminds me of my 6speed.

What song reminds you of your Legend (due to the song always playing in it, or what was popular when you first bought the car that you always listened to?)

--- Jose

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Kickstart your heart- Motley Crue, hey the first line is "when i get high i get high on speed" my babys my high

·
Registered
733 Posts
Several come to mind, but the top 2 are "Doin' It Well" by LL Cool J and "Night Nurse" by Gregory Isaacs.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leon Millette said:
Notorious' Hypnotize......

Sorry Ghost ;) :D
Biggie's Hypnotize reminds me of a 95 Accord 5speed 4 door .... as the first time I heard that song, was when I was in one. I like that car a lot, it had leather and all sorts of goodies....

But I'm loyal to my legend! :)

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
1st song i ever heard in my legend.....

Misssy,........one minute man,....always reminds me of my baby

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, I'm feeling that "Get Out The Way", especially during rush hour

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yo Jose, I feel ya on the rock the boat joint. If that song wasen't the death of my front right speaker I don't know what was. Cruisin with the windows down and the sunroof open down a back road enjoyin the drive, that song always seemed to come on the radio at the right time.
Another one has got to be Redman "WHut the Album". I played that album to death in my car, and still do especially track 7 watch yo nuggets, probably my favorite Red song

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.