Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Swivel mounting base for some sort of phone/device holder?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
carphone attachment location.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Purse holder.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
cellphone holder - that looks heavy duty you see the claws!!?
a nipple... - possibly... who knows..

w.e it is.... the indash dvd screen makes it look good. :p

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
yea is does look like it's for a car phone mount. for whatever reason, some G2's had the car phone inside the center console armrest, but I've seen them mounted there on other G2's. So that piece probably held up the base for the phone. do you have a rear window antenna? car phone button on the left side of your steering wheel?

and my funny guess would have been that it's a STIRRUP for front seat loving. Dont put your foot on my console woman! put it on the stirrup! but I guess the right foot would have to be up on the dash or something....so some engineer didnt think this one out all the way :)

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Just install one up by the window/dash and then you can have a full set of stirrups, the chicks will dig it. :bowdown:

·
Registered
155 Posts
lol but seriously, wat is this.. somethin for a carphone? the screws go all the way thru and there are bolts inside the center console holdin it up.. had to be somethin wit some weight there..
yeah it's for the car phone... there's other parts to it that u must not have anymore. i think it's a 2-3 in bar attached to another swivel mount and a cup for the phone to click into. i used to have the whole thing but took out everything except the part from ur picture.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts