Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have this rim.

I know that there Akuza rims cause it says on the web-site, but i dont know what type i tried looking for it online but its just not working for some reason.

Can someone please help me find out what rim this is???
~Thanks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If I may add a little something, the wheelconnection sucks. I ordered a single rim that they claim they had in stock (according to the website), which was discontinued as well. I mean, I guess I should have called and made sure that they had it. I was a rookie then, and just thought that since it was on their website, they would have it. So I go ahead and order that single rim. I did not hear from them for about a month. I then do some investigative work on why it was taking so long. I finally get a hold of them, and they tell me that they don't have it. They told me that they can either look around the nation to see if there is one available, they could just refund the money back. I opted for them to find another rim. Next thing, they take another 2 months or so "looking" for that rim. During that time, I was trying to get my refund back. Bottom line, their customer service sucks. Just sounds like a bunch of guys in a backyard garage hanging out. Not very professional.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.