Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The PO installed some aftermarket fog lights (which were missing when I bought it) and I want to plug these holes.

I'm not really interested in more lights, unless it's cheaper/easier than filling them with something that appears closer to stock.

Is there an OEM plug of sorts for this hole?

· emayex.com
2,034 Posts
svolach said:
there is just a stock plastic cover that goes ther..... find another legend at night and their all urs, just make sure noone is lookin ;)
yea...thats a good attitude...maybe one day your car will get stolen by someone with that same mindset and you'll think twice about promoting theft

· has left the building
7,314 Posts
svolach said:
I'm not really promoting it, lol... I know many peopel that had their cars stolen and it sucks..... but I did need one new cover there, so I took my own advice a couple of months back.
Great. Hope you're not indicative of the new breed of Forum member but I'm afraid you are.

This place is going to hell in a handbasket.

· Domesticated *******
1,679 Posts
svolach said:
I'm not really promoting it, lol... I know many peopel that had their cars stolen and it sucks..... but I did need one new cover there, so I took my own advice a couple of months back.
You are kidding right?

If I find someone doing that to my car, I will shoot. Here in redneckville Ican get away with that and the cops turn their head..

Keep on with that stuff and its going to be your ass one day.

· Registered
1,028 Posts
stevieray said:
Great. Hope you're not indicative of the new breed of Forum member but I'm afraid you are.

This place is going to hell in a handbasket.
So if you can't find it, or don't want to pay for it, just take someone els's that they worked hard and payed for? :confused:

Are you on the welfare system? Don't earn it, just take it.

Find out where SVOLACH lives in New York and go take one of his, he said you could.

You're right stevieray, there are a lot of new members on the forum, I hope they are not of this mind-set! What is going on in this country??

:2cool:

· Registered
186 Posts
A plastic cover isnt even worth stealing.. Svolach, I would do that myself as well, its just a dumb thing to steal.. If you want to steal, steal aftermarket decks, and subwoofers from cars.. I use to do it myself, and sell it ASAP, its really not that hard, but Karma always gets me, so i quit, and my friend got locked up for it..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.