Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

Do any of you remember the name of the guy that had the BHG in Florida. I helped him out with some $$. I have not heard from him since he fixed his car. A number of people knew him and vouched for him. Now it's radio silence.

Dave

·
Banned
3,692 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
maybe hes just going though financial problems? thats why he cant msg you back. his post really did make it sound like ... Pay for Legend? or Rent kinda deal...

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Why would you lend a guy money if you didn't even know his screen name, let alone his real name? Not to mention he's all the way across the country.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
Why would you lend a guy money if you didn't even know his screen name, let alone his real name? Not to mention he's all the way across the country.
+1

BUT then again it was really really really generous of him. The member was pretty active, and was vouched for? and I remember seeing him around b4. n' now since this has been brought up .... I havent seen him around in a long time.

·
Registered
619 Posts
that was extremely generous of you dave, but i think it's a little ironic that he has "Mr. Hard to Find" right under his user name. it's been how long since you talked to him?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
dont want to sound like an as* but that was genorous but dumb at the sametime...good to know we have ppl like you still around..but some ppl will take advantage of your kindness..learn from this now..

·
Yeah BABY!
972 Posts
I went to check him a couple of weeks ago. His car seems to be running great. I'm sure he appreciates everything you guys have done for him. He's is Mr Hard to Find tho, lol. Lenny is a cool guy. He's helped me out when I really needed it. I'm surprised you haven't heard back from him.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Hi:

Do any of you remember the name of the guy that had the BHG in Florida. I helped him out with some $$. I have not heard from him since he fixed his car. A number of people knew him and vouched for him. Now it's radio silence.

Dave
He last visited this site yesterday afternoon.
:( :( :( That is really sad news. Even if he doesn't have the money right now, if he's around this site (ie has internet access of some sort) the least he could do is stay in touch with someone who bailed him out in a time of need and let them know what the situation is. Members on here vouched for him at the time, is anyone in touch with him?

I believe 93LegendSedan might have Lenny's (1-HOT-LS) phone number; email him.
Hmm, any news on this front?

I'm not going to criticize Dr. Dave's decision to lend Lenny the money. I admired and respected the man's generosity back then and I still look up to that act today. Hopefully Lenny will not disappoint him, myself and indeed this forum by not repaying the kindness. But, even if it is not repaid, that would be a poor reflection on Lenny and a blow to the other members who stuck their own reputations out there to vouch for him, but not a poor reflection on Dr. D. My .02.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
I'm on the phone with him right now. He says you have his phone number, why not give him a call?

I mean I had him calling me asking me when he was going to give me my money, not the other way around.

He's been sick and busy with work, but says you told him to take his time and what not.

So just give him a call.

You guys bashing away, just chill. Get the full story.
Whew this is much better news than the other thread about the spoiler! Hope it ends well now! :yes:

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
I'm on the phone with him right now. He says you have his phone number, why not give him a call?

I mean I had him calling me asking me when he was going to give me my money, not the other way around.

He's been sick and busy with work, but says you told him to take his time and what not.

So just give him a call.

You guys bashing away, just chill. Get the full story.
Good 411, Matt.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tried to PM the guy but his mailbox is full and won't accept any new PM's. I don't have his number anymore. I will dig around. Thanks for the help guys.

Dave

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
93LegendSedan:

Thanks for the help. I figured that we had both lost each others info. I had almost forgotten about the whole thing. It sounds like he is as busy as I am. I thoroughly understanding life hitting hard once in a while. I could write a damn book.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
313 Posts
i don't care if some here think your nuts...i think you are the EFFEN' MAN!

AND FAR BETTER TO BE IN A POSITION OF HELPING THAN BEING HELPED...

and we all know Karma comes around and goes around, and just to prove my point...,

by a show of hands, who would give DR Dave a hand if HE needed it????

-AYE! (#1)

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
i don't care if some here think your nuts...i think you are the EFFEN' MAN!

AND FAR BETTER TO BE IN A POSITION OF HELPING THAN BEING HELPED...

and we all know Karma comes around and goes around, and just to prove my point...,

by a show of hands, who would give DR Dave a hand if HE needed it????

-AYE! (#1)
:thumbsup: :yes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts