Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was the point in closing the "I think I'm in love" thread? That was pointless

Sorry Matt, but you went too far. By stopping the discussion you are censoring anybody else that wants to post. Not allowing people to speak IS censorship. That goes against everything this country stands for and takes the fun out of being part of the online community. Nobody was being slandered or hurt in any way. Both parties should have been allowed to speak their minds so that we could all learn something from this. It's part of life. I hate censorship. That was very uncool.

·
Registered
282 Posts
yea man...what the freakin heck? if this is some kind of inside joke you and g2girl are playing around with, at least let us know when the thing's over. I'm left in limbo right now because there are 3 posts regarding all of this stuff, and every single one has been closed.

i'm starting to think that it was some kind of joke played by g2girl, or matt, because mochi boy only had 1 post, and who the heck signs up for the forums and starts off with their first post talking about some love story? all looks reaaaaaaaaaaaal shady to me..:confused:

·
Registered
282 Posts
another thing matt...

why in the world did you make them stickies?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Re: another thing matt...

rquest77 said:
why in the world did you make them stickies?
Pay attention:
Originally posted by Matt:
I think its funny that you(G2Girl) and Mochi Boy have the same IP Address...Hmmm, looks like you are busted G2Girl, you made these two posts up...

I'm starting to even wonder if you are a girl..Are those pics you posted actually you? Didn't think that hot of a girl would be at the computer much...
so this leads me to the conclusion that....

SOMEONE HAS BEEN BUSTED HARDCORE!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
yea but who is busted, g2girl, or matt???

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
all I know is I got a god darn laugh out of the first one..lmao

HAHAHAHAA
But I agree, maybe they should be unlocked unless there is a prob we don't know of...daggum that was some funny stuff.

We need a lil something to break up the monotony of cars and stuff..and she is hot if it is her

·
Registered
282 Posts
maybe so, but i hate being left in the dark about stuff. I'm sure everyone who reads those posts wants to know what happened, and why it's suddenly closed. like said, censorship is totally uncool.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Matt probably closed it so everybody didn't go off about this stuff. I don't think it's that big of a deal if the two threads were closed. You can always say whatever you want in this or any other thread. Matt just wanted the last laugh in that other thread :D and he got it! haha

I began to have my doubts (as I'm sure Matt and others may have but did not want to say up front just so as not to offend anybody or if we were wrong) about a few of these users who happened to be girls who all of a sudden sprung up with hooked up legends in the past month or so. Not saying all is fake, but a couple I'm almost certain are. It was kind of funny though the way everybody went crazy once any girl posted anything.

Now, a word of the wise for any future fakers...try using different computers with different IP addresses before you attempt to "invent" somebody new. It is pretty simple when something seems too fake or kind of sketchy to simply compare IP's (as in the case when all of a sudden somebody new comes on board and the first thing he is talking about is somebody else on the forum he met...because simply, why was he not on the forum earlier?). I guess somebody got too cocky and carried away!

All I know is MATT GOT THE LAST LAUGH! :D
hahaha

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Dang........It's more freaky stuff going on here than the Discovery Channel.....

"...............the female ape then leads the male ape onto a favorable position......he then eats bugs from her deeply napped armpit. This is certainly a sign of affection which leads to off springs........ "

·
Registered
248 Posts
hey comon guys, it could have been two different people and a real story, and they just happened to go to the same school and happen to use the same computer one after another and didn't know about it! (thus same IP address) comon, give the fella a chance...dont be so....

wait!!! what the heck???

a monkey just flew out of my butt...:eek:

nevermind....

b

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Not Censorship...If I didn't close the post, G2Girl(Or guy) could delete both of her/his? threads...I find this highly funny and I am going to leave it stickied/locked for the day to maybe show her/him? a lesson..This wasn't to piss anyone off and it shouldn't..Lets talk about it on this thread..

And if you think I'm being harsh in doing this, look at the facts...

1. They have identical IP Addresses
  2. Mochi Boy only has 1 post - Hinting that G2Girl re-registered and made a new username(Mochi Boy)
  3. Mochi Boy conveniently knows about the forums
    [/list=1]

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not Censorship...If I didn't close the post, G2Girl(Or guy) could delete both of her/his? threads...I find this highly funny and I am going to leave it stickied/locked for the day to maybe show her/him? a lesson..This wasn't to piss anyone off and it shouldn't..Lets talk about it on this thread..

And if you think I'm being harsh in doing this, look at the facts...

They have identical IP Addresses

Mochi Boy only has 1 post - Hinting that G2Girl re-registered and made a new username(Mochi Boy)

Mochi Boy conveniently knows about the forums
I agree! Good Job Matt! Enough said!:D

G

·
I think that Matt did the right thing, I was helped him make his decision at about 1am last night when he decided to close the thread. He closed it mainly so that G2Girl couldn't delete it to cover it up. Anyways, It's not like Matt wasn't gonna let you guys talk about it. The threads are still there and you could always start up a new thread like this to talk about it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
aite that's straight then...

my bad matt i got a lil ticked off cuz i thought u were in on this whole deal.

now that that's settled, i believe that we as legend forum members should now shift our attention (or anger/blame) towards g2girl. is she really who she says she is? something smells fishy now...who is mochi boy?

this all sounds like a lame attempt to announce to everyone that some guy hit on g2girl :rolleyes:

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
2,873 Posts
Jm2C but I knew somethgn was amiss!!!!! I was apprehensive about posting something in regards to how someone would come online and start his first post declaring some b.s. about a girl driving a nice coupe and trying to find out who she was.

I hope g2girl has a nice rebuttal prepared otherwise her or is it his? cover has been blown!

Now I hope this teaches us a reminder about girls coming outta no where with hooked up Legends.......

·
Registered
48 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused:
What's the point of pretending you're someone else on an internet forum?
You don't even know these people so why impress them...??
Only if you truly have no life :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I fully agree with Matt (No.... i'm not drunk!!! -Just a little tipsy, No he's not paying me "under the table" to say this, No i'm not crazy!!! Yes, I took the trash out!!! Dang man!!!) This brings up valid questions. Is there really a G-2 girl? Are the pictures really hers? What is her purpose? Is she trying to deceive forum members? What time does Law and Order come on tonight? These are things we must get down to the bottom of. I think it brings suspense and some excitement to the boards. Kinda like office breakroom water cooler talk (......" Hi Bob", "Hey Paul", " Get those reports done?", "Nah, i'll do them later" "So what do you think about the G-2 Girl mystery?"...... ) So G2 girl, whoever you are, thanx for the excitement. I ain't mad at ya. Have fun. Make us think and open our minds instead of us posting repetitive things.........." I raced a Honda Civic today"......" Is Atari better then Coleco-vision?"........." Will Atezza's make my Legend faster?" Hell, I just start cutt'n and pasteing my replies from previous threads. Thanx Matt for bringing this to the forefront. Now I feel vunurable, bamboozled, violated and my favorite.........DISCOMBOBULATED. I'm going to a consuler after this because this is disturbing.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
I fully agree with Matt (No.... i'm not drunk!!! -Just a little tipsy, No he's not paying me "under the table" to say this, No i'm not crazy!!! Yes, I took the trash out!!! Dang man!!!) This brings up valid questions. Is there really a G-2 girl? Are the pictures really hers? What is her purpose? Is she trying to deceive forum members? What time does Law and Order come on tonight? These are things we must get down to the bottom of. I think it brings suspense and some excitement to the boards. Kinda like office breakroom water cooler talk (......" Hi Bob", "Hey Paul", " Get those reports done?", "Nah, i'll do them later" "So what do you think about the G-2 Girl mystery?"...... ) So G2 girl, whoever you are, thanx for the excitement. I ain't mad at ya. Have fun. Make us think and open our minds instead of us posting repetitive things.........." I raced a Honda Civic today"......" Is Atari better then Coleco-vision?"........." Will Atezza's make my Legend faster?" Hell, I just start cutt'n and pasteing my replies from previous threads. Thanx Matt for bringing this to the forefront. Now I feel vunurable, bamboozled, violated and my favorite.........DISCOMBOBULATED. I'm going to a consuler after this because this is disturbing.
Yeah!!!! Thats right ThaAcSwerver.........Opps!!! I forgot to log in as my other name.....:eek:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

Yeah!!!! Thats right ThaAcSwerver.........Opps!!! I forgot to log in as my other name.....:eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.